kanundrum

Reaction score
Vehicles
Sketch At most
Occupation
IT
Us: when are the demo drives happening??
Rivian: Soo ..
Us: :mad: :mad:
Rivian: I mean, yess they are happening! Put your email in this form and we'll tell you when 😅
Us: :rock::rock::clap:

I mean really this is no different than what we have 2 months ago but its something new and shiny so it will do for now lol.

OP
OP
sevengroove

sevengroove

Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lexus RX 350
I mean really this is no different than what we have 2 months ago but its something new and shiny so it will do for now lol.
Agree, it seems like they have their ducks in a row to execute the events and are now gauging interest/capacity. Small steps, but progress nonetheless!

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicles
Hummer H1, Lotus Elise, Fusion Energi platinum
Occupation
Equipment Manager
I suspect this may be redundant for LE and possibly any reservation holder, but I signed up anyway.
I would bring my LE to a drive event :cool:

E.S.

Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Sheeeeee ... don't need to twist my arm! I signed up so fast, my monitor started to smoke! 😁

The only part I fear is that when I get the call, it's going to be to drive it at the Miami location ..... right in el hoyo del culo de Hialeah 🤬

Last edited:

ATL_Canes

Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S 90D; Volvo XC90; Soon - R1T LE (Feb. 2020)
Sheeeeee ... don't need to twist my arm! I signed up so fast, my monitor started to smoke! 😁

The only part I fear is that when I get the call, it's going to be to drive it at the Miami location ..... right in el hoyo del culo de Hialieah 🤬
Not sure how many people appreciate this, but having gone to UM and lived in Miami for nine years and having friends from Hialeah - this made me laugh.

Gerolsteiner

Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Prius
Occupation
Energy Analyst
Bruh why all the Hialeah hate? Where else can you go that has an entire slalom course made out of headless chickens?

Advertisement

Advertisement