Sponsored

Delivery Pics, how do we want to share on the forum???

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
I am an optimist at heart, what does the hive mind think about how to share our new rides when we get them?

The first few will obviously get their own detailed posts from those generous individuals who take the time to review them for us.

But as deliveries ramp up should we just post in the regional sections here as opposed to the general forum? I don't think this is a big problem but was curious what you all think.

Personally I am bummed that Tank Turn is delayed not because I need it but I will likely take delivery in wintertime here in Milwaukee, there are lots of big snow filled parking lots around and that would make a great first post!!

Lets go Riviots!!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

jessefive

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
I wouldn't mind a thread for each delivery. It would allow for further discussion specific to each person/vehicle, without clogging up a mega thread

Maybe a new category for personal vehicle posts?

I canNOT wait for post upon post of new deliveries to read through....

OP
OP
JeremyMKE

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
Live Stream on YouTube, FB, etc
I updated my post, and maybe I am solving for a problem that doesn't exist. I meant how should we post HERE on the Rivian Forum. Instead of these insanely long threads I was thinking we would want to post in our respective regions.

Please tell me I am an idiot and this isnt a problem but these massive threads like the picture ones get hijacked and sideways.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I updated my post, and maybe I am solving for a problem that doesn't exist. I meant how should we post HERE on the Rivian Forum. Instead of these insanely long threads I was thinking we would want to post in our respective regions.

Please tell me I am an idiot and this isnt a problem but these massive threads like the picture ones get hijacked and sideways.
I don't think we're going to get a deluge of people posting detailed impressions anytime soon. There's the initial set of customers who will receive their trucks sometime this year, out of which a much smaller subset are on these forums, out of which an even smaller subset will take the time to post detailed impressions (especially if those impressions corroborate what someone else has already posted). Also keep in mind that press reviews will hit before all of this.

I anticipate that folks might start posting about their adventures as separate threads instead of reviews. Or post problems or quirks as separate threads. But those don't need to be by region per se.