SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

I just realized why this color combination feels so familiar to me. It is the same colorway as the '91 Nike Air Trainer Max otherwise known as the "Bo Jackson's."

They were my prized possession at the time and I kept them under my bed and didn't even wear them outside of the house for fear of getting them dirty.

Might be how I behave if I had this R1T sitting in my driveway (well, maybe I'd take it out of the garage, but no way is it seeing mud and muck)!

Come to me my precious! :devil:

Rivian R1T R1S Delivery! Limestone & 22” dark wheels Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 6.18.32 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ripped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Dual Max
Occupation
-
Thanks for the photos. I went for the same wheels as you. Different exterior colour, but the limestone looks good with the wheels

Eticket99

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, XC60 T8
Dang, it could have been mine.
Limestone/Dark wheels/Black Mountain interior.
It just fits
Good for you sir
Yeah seems to be the standard same configuration later reservation jackpot we're missing out on. I had a white/black wheels adventure for a long time (then another member got theirs in my same city), ironically switched to this exact configuration a week ago.... looks killer in person, glad I finally got a in person look at it. Think i'm done switching around my config... maybe.

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
I agree it looks look. Showed it to my wife and then we watched that video of all the colors - we just switched to Limestone! Gotta update my sig...

johnmcgrann

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Is it weird that I want to get into a fistfight with the color limestone at this point? I go from hating it to loving it in mere seconds. Never in between. Seeing it with dark 22s makes it all that much better for me, thank you @rockdogz for instigating another lover’s quarrel. Congrats again!
Same! I'm probably going to chicken out and stick with El Cap because I know I'll never regret that. Except for *possibly* the day that I see Limestone in person...

Sponsored

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

I’ve always been in between el cap, FG, and Limestone. Last time I was at the Denver Service Center I really liked El Cap if it helps!! Had this awesome blue hue in it on a cloudy day I was super into.

DADDYSLILGRANDPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla MY, 2022 Wrangler 4xE, R1S (order)
This combo, plus Forrest edge, is going to be special.
I have a R1S in this Config ordered. Can not wait.
Sponsored