First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Transit Connect, 2000 VW Golf TDI
Occupation
Retired
R1T 2 February 2023 pre-order. Just got my update. Went from “Processing Estimate “ to “April-May Estimated Delivery “. I am pretty ok with that.
Check that “ 2 February 2022”.
Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

My update just hit my account and it matches what was shown in the chrome workaround discussed earlier.

Oct-Dec 2023

Ordered Feb 22
R1S El Cap, BM, 21", no underbody.
I have identical configuration with Dec2021 reservation and Jan-Jun2024 estimate now... I have a theory.

Wow, where are you located? I'm Glacier White, otherwise exactly the same as you, but ordered 1/22. Located in Des Moines, IA. My estimate is January-June 2024.
My delivery estimate for my R1S has finally updated and has moved from July-Sept 2023 to Jan-June 2024. I am not happy with this and will be considering different vehicles.
I have an August 2021 R1T (large battery) order, and went from "Processing" to 2H2024 today. I'd say I appreciate them finally being specific, but it would be a lie. I don't appreciate it at all. What happened to "mobile service can perform the majority of service needs"? Four hours from a service center and I'm SOL.
I just noticed mine says the same thing about the service center. It's a 45 min trip to Bellevue for me, I don't get it. There are at least 3 R1S's and 6 or 7 R1T's on Bainbridge Island that have all been delivered via that SC.
What do we all have in common? Seattle SC! They are absolutely OVERWHELMED and are opening multiple SCs around the Sound. Redmond lease is signed and coming s00n, Tukwila is in the works, and there are plans for Fife/Tacoma. They're also rumored to be prioritizing service vans for Seattle. Until they have the bandwidth to handle more vehicles (they can't even handle what they have now), they're going to delay the deliveries.

It's too bad I'm "getting stationed in San Diego" or some other SoCal location... I'm definitely changing my delivery location to LA to test this.

Interferon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P100DL
Color me confused. Rivian says my Max Pack Quad will be ready March-April 2023. I haven’t made any changes to my configuration since they haven’t provided enough info on Dual Max which wasn’t supposed to be ready until the end of the summer. I wonder what vehicle they think they’re going to build for me in March.
Same here. I never changed my config from quad max pack, so I don't know what they are talking about.
My guess is that they are estimating dual motor max pack, but haven't updated the config data yet.

Alchemy8279

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Middle Management
So do really believe it best??? 😂

Rivian R1T R1S Delivery Estimate Updates Are Out! ⏱️ [as of Jan 31, 2022] BA9F7940-6E38-44E3-AC39-61685656AA89

Sponsored

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
11/30/2018 - R1S - Forest Green - Ocean Coast - now march-april 2023. meh... We'll see. I've had a guide for 10 months now.

Gee Bee

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw tdi golf -chevy SSR-997 Turbo S
Occupation
Design
May June delivery for me now
Either the factory or Portland
Good news now

Tall_Rider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Suburban, Porsche 911
This scumbag company keeps pushing my order back. Can’t wait for them to go bankrupt first. Would make me happy to see them all on the unemployment line.

OP
OP
RexRemus

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

This scumbag company keeps pushing my order back. Can’t wait for them to go bankrupt first. Would make me happy to see them all on the unemployment line.
Excellent observation. Productive comment. Best plan is to hold onto your reservation and deny them that revenue as long as possible rather than just canceling and letting it go to someone else. You really know how to stick it to them!

norivian

First Name
norivianyet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T in 2023 🤞
So like... Where are they? 😁

Has anyone received an updated estimate?
You will see your estimated delivery window and will also receive an email from Rivian/Tony C.

Sponsored

KootenayEV

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Environmental Engineer
Hmm interesting. I received the email that stated I wouldn't get my delivery estimate updated until April because I live too far from a Service Centre. When I first made my config, I put in my home address of Nelson, BC. In early Jan, I changed my delivery address to the Richmond SC. My 'Config Summary' page shows Processing for delivery estimate, and still shows the delivery address as the Richmond SC; however, following the instructions to check the dev code, it still has my home address saved somewhere in the background (and I couldn't find the Richmond one), AND it showed a delivery estimate of July 31 to Dec 31 (this is with a Quad/Large, Aug '21 reservation).

So now I'm not sure what to think! Does sound like it wouldn't show up until after my summer vacation at the very least, but given Nelson is still in between years-old Tesla SCs in Vancouver and Calgary (and therefore Rivian is unlikely to build one closer anytime soon), I'm wondering if my reservation will just get kicked down the road indefinitely?! (Or at least until they run out of pent up demand I guess, then they will sell to anyone who will pick it up!)

RivianNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lucid Air
Yeah NC for me as well and still processing..
This is SO FRUSTRATING!!!

There are a bunch of R1Ts driving around here (in NC) and yet, I keep getting the same old nonsense ..." ...As we continue planning the roll out of a Rivian Service Center in your area, we need more time to understand when that site will be ready to support your vehicle's delivery and ongoing service needs. For now, we're leaving your Account Page set to "Processing estimate" and plan to update your account with delivery timing during our next scheduled refresh in April... "

Based on Rivian's Sales and Service Centers implementation schedule, there are no Service Centers planned for NC (or "nearby") in the near future (i.e. nothing "In the works" as they put it).

I ordered my R1S in mid 2021, almost a full year before my Lucid (ordered in May 2022 and delivered in Sep 2022) and my Fisker (ordered in Apr. 2022 and entering production in Mar. 2023 - probably be here my mid year) .. both of which have had no issue w/ delivering to NC (despite neither having a SC in my town).

At this point, I'm ready to tell my wife that she's likely not getting the Rivian anytime soon and that we may have to look for a Plan B for her.
:angry:

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MB AMG C43 Conv, 2003 Land Rover Discovery 2
Occupation
Boeing
I have identical configuration with Dec2021 reservation and Jan-Jun2024 estimate now... I have a theory.
30 min ago I was telling the exact same thing to my wife. I believe when R1T started getting delivered, those around major metropolitan SCs were prioritized. my R1T which was reserved at the same time as R1S back in 9/2021 was delivered on 9/3/2022 and i felt I 've got pushed a bit ahead in the queue. I was very surprised but I am 25 min from the SC. I think that was the first wave... now areas around those early SCs that were prioritized are now saturated and SCs are overwhelmled with service calls. I should have seen that coming when I tried to schedule a service with them right after the delivery back in late September. Rep said first available appointment is like in November!!! I think they are focusing on R1Ts for the underserved area with newly opened SCs.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

3 months isn’t much of a delay…
That would push us over 4 years wait. This is not a limited edition 911 (for which the wait would be shorter).
It’s starting to be hard to see the appeal. Especially that we’ve had a guide for more than 6 months.
Maybe they’ll add a glovebox and cup holders by the time we get it 😂
Sponsored