wicked2112

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback & CrossTrek
Occupation
Warranty & Product Integrity Manager - Yakima Racks.
Clubs

Was Apr - June, now May - June! 🤔😜🤪🫡
Rivian R1T R1S Delivery Estimate Updates Are Out! ⏱️ [as of Jan 31, 2022] Screenshot_20230131_194040_Samsung Internet

LeoH

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RIVIAN R1S, Tesla S, MAzda CX-30, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Software Engineering Director
Was July September now March April :) finally good news for me! 2019 pre order btw.

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
Was April-June, now April-May. I am still on the fence about adding the underbody shield, but not sure if it will push me back.

Ovfit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Accord
Occupation
Retired
Just received an email from Rivian that my truck is estimated to be delivered April-May, 2023.
Reserved March, 2022.

Sponsored

RIV206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 R1S, '23 Model Y
Clubs

Same dates here. Emails says due to building a new SC near me. there is already one 35 miles from me now. Oh well
I just noticed mine says the same thing about the service center. It's a 45 min trip to Bellevue for me, I don't get it. There are at least 3 R1S's and 6 or 7 R1T's on Bainbridge Island that have all been delivered via that SC.

Kpecks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Land Cruiser
YESSS!!! FINALLY got some good news on my R1S order. Prior delivery window was April-June. Now im March/April. I switched up the wheels and went back to the 21" stock. I figured that was a hold up AND it got me under the $80k mark for rebate purposes.

Forest Green w/ OC wood interior - June 2019 preorder...

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Was July-Sept, now Oct-Dec for a July 1, 2021 R1S order. That’s extremely disappointing by itself, but the email is kind of baffling.

In order to align with the opening of a Rivian Service Center planned in your area, we have had to move your delivery window back.
I’m in the ATL burbs not even 25 miles driving from the already-open service center. <20 miles as the crow flies. Why would the opening of a service center in my area cause a delay? There’s already one here!!

Kpecks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Land Cruiser
Was April-June, now April-May. I am still on the fence about adding the underbody shield, but not sure if it will push me back.
I kept mine on. I got bumped up a month so i dont think its an issue. I think it must be wheels/tires and color runs.

ghorse

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Prime
Clubs

Delivery window from R1S (White/Ocean) just updated from April-June 2023 to April-May 2023 on 1/31/23 at 8:00pm. Original deposit made September 2019.
Same for me. GE/OC was April-June 2023 now April -May 2023.

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

When you made the initial reservation, did you even know they were producing R1T first? I made mine 2 years ago and had no clue, went with the R1S but in hindsight should've reserved both knowing I'd get the R1T first and then flip it for the R1S later. Between that and keeping my IPO, I made endless mistakes with Rivian :headbang: Now I have to decide whether to change my config to what I really want and watch it get pushed back to 2024.
Well, my actual "initial reservation" was way ahead of first ordering the R1S (in Jan-2022). In Oct 2020 ordered the R1T L.E. and got it in Q2 last year. Had every intent of keeping it as long as I lived but the craziness of the early wave of R1T resales led me to accept offer just shy of $35k over paid price. Ahead of getting my R1T middle of last year I decided to place a second reservation down in Jan 2022 for the R1S. Really kicking sand into your eyes is fact that I sold many shares from the IPO within a week for about $10k profit. sorry....

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

Color me confused. Rivian says my Max Pack Quad will be ready March-April 2023. I haven’t made any changes to my configuration since they haven’t provided enough info on Dual Max which wasn’t supposed to be ready until the end of the summer. I wonder what vehicle they think they’re going to build for me in March.

runwithscissors

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, MDX, R1S
I'd love to do the same but I would bet it would push you back. Stinks you can't add it on after the purchase. I only want it to cutdown on the road noise and offroad protection.

silkyjohnson

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition, Tesla Model 3
I have an August 2021 R1T (large battery) order, and went from "Processing" to 2H2024 today. I'd say I appreciate them finally being specific, but it would be a lie. I don't appreciate it at all. What happened to "mobile service can perform the majority of service needs"? Four hours from a service center and I'm SOL.
At least now I can close all Rivian tabs for 2 years and either buy Gladiator accessories or go buy something else

PVguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Transit Connect, 2000 VW Golf TDI
Occupation
Retired
R1T 2 February 2023 pre-order. Just got my update. Went from “Processing Estimate “ to “April-May Estimated Delivery “. I am pretty ok with that.
Sponsored