Sponsored

bhopkins

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Unrelated but I've hit a 150kw EA charger at a local Walmart twice in the last week and both times I'd get 150kw for about 10 minutes and then the station itself would throttle me down to 38-40kw and won't rise above it no matter how long I'm plugged in for. Truck indicates it is the charger throttling, not the truck. Temps in the mid 30s both days.
if you haven’t already, please log a complaint with EA so they can get it in their queue to fix.
Sponsored

Tahoe Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Tho I wouldn't mind one of them going up in flames and taking out any of the asshats in ICE vehicles that park in those spots and then verbally harass/threaten me when I remind them they're not supposed to park there. :sigh:
This is the problem I have with wanting to buy an EV. I'm very afraid in those situations I would go postal on the asshat. I have a very short temper. I could see rage overtaking me and I end up in jail. It's one reason why I haven't pulled the trigger. Kyle seems cool and collective in these situations but I'm not.

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

Mine just changed from February-March 2023 to "Processing Estimate" without any change on my end. I'm confident it happened recently since I just might have been updating every hour... or half hour... or fifteen minutes.

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Mine just changed from February-March 2023 to "Processing Estimate" without any change on my end. I'm confident it happened recently since I just might have been updating every hour... or half hour... or fifteen minutes.
Mine too. I didn't change anything and I have been checking constantly today, so this likely occured in the last 2-3 hours. Maybe everyone has this while the update the estimates.

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

My 11/2021 R1S preorder configured for a Hawaii delivery also just changed from 2024 to Processing Estimate.

Guessing an actual update is imminent.

Sponsored

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
My 2018 LE R1S that was Feb/Mar 2023 is also now showing as "Processing Estimate". With no change on my end. So either updates are happening. Or my update is that they are pushing me out indefinitely. Hopefully the first one.

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

Mine too. I didn't change anything and I have been checking constantly today, so this likely occured in the last 2-3 hours. Maybe everyone has this while the update the estimates.
You get pushed back! and you get pushed back! Every! One! Gets! Pushed! Back!
Rivian R1T R1S Delivery Estimate Updates Are Out! ⏱️ [as of Jan 31, 2022] oprah-you

J/K... I hope.

andisimose

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas
You get pushed back! and you get pushed back! Every! One! Gets! Pushed! Back!
oprah-you.gif

J/K... I hope.
Jokes on you. I was already processing estimate. Can’t get pushed back any further than that :)

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
It has been 15 minutes since my last login and I can now confirm it still says processing estimate.

Alchemy8279

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Middle Management
Did not see this discussion and started an updated window thread but to confirm, I am now at Processing estimate also.

Sponsored

FrictionlessLube

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 WRX, ‘20 Forester
Clubs

I was Jan-Feb and confirmed my config last week. Just checked my account for the 5th time today and I’m processing estimate as well now. In the intro email with my guide, she said Feb-March for my launch edition, which is weird since I didn’t get a launch edition. Seems like things are being pushed out at least a month. Not surprised. Still supply chain issues ongoing plus the week or two off from assembly line improvements.

s00n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S - Jeep LJ Rubicon - R1S
My Apr-Jun 2023 delivery window was "Processing estimate" a few minutes ago, now back to Apr-Jun 2023

Edit: Ha, now back to "Processing estimate"

xyskis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 4Runner, Sprinter
Occupation
Surgeon, engineer
Mine is "processing" now, too!
Sponsored