RoadRunner

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner, Audi A6
Clubs

I'm also in Santa Fe and have not received a delivery estimate. I'm not expecting one with this update either, since as far as I can tell there are still no plans for a service center in NM. There are a number of Rivians in NM, and probably a few in Santa Fe but those were mostly delivered before they realized that service was going to be a big issue and stopped delivering to places where they don't have a service center.

I did find it interesting that the CFO recently was quoted as saying that they anticipate delivering ALL Pre-March 2022 price-protected orders by mid-2023. I highly doubt they'll actually do that for those of us who don't have a service center within whatever radius they are using as a cutoff though.
Sponsored

Last edited:

genepopemt

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Ford F-350
Occupation
retired
Just an ask for some feedback from the group: We are almost at the end of April 2023, time for the seasonal updates on our delivery status. I expect mine to go from"Processing Estimate" to "Processing Estimate". At some point I worry whether Rivian can execute well enough to get cash flow positive before they go bankrupt. Anyway, I have been looking at the Ineos Granadier which looks like a truly awesome off-road/expedition vehicle. Have you looked at it and what dl you think? Of course, it isn't electric and they have the same bankruptcy chasm to leap that Rivian does. The nice thing is it looks like they outsource just about everything so even if they do go under the vehicle would still be able to get parts, etc. If Rivian goes under all the custom content and especially the software means the vehicles will quickly turn into expensive door stops.