Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

My delivery is this Saturday morning and while I have a basic checklist to go over myself and with the delivery team for my R1T, I thought it may be helpful to get the forums input on putting together a more comprehensive list. I'm not looking to hammer the delivery team, just check some item's that people may have already seen as possibly problematic (FM radio issue, windows auto mode, charging external lighting indicator) etc., that I could just crank through one by one......any ideas?
Sponsored

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
While I'm happy for those receiving vehicles and feel for all the work going into producing and shipping these vehicles, I don't want to normalize basic QC issues to the point where review is outsourced to the customer. Making sure you have the mobile EVSE for example, the hose for the air compressor, things like that all make sense. But one shouldn't have to measure panel gaps or anything much more involved than a walk around the vehicle and 20 minutes playing with the infotainment system.

IHScout

First Name
Waid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Expedition
My delivery is this Saturday morning and while I have a basic checklist to go over myself and with the delivery team for my R1T, I thought it may be helpful to get the forums input on putting together a more comprehensive list. I'm not looking to hammer the delivery team, just check some item's that people may have already seen as possibly problematic (FM radio issue, windows auto mode, charging external lighting indicator) etc., that I could just crank through one by one......any ideas?
If you need assistance in checking the vehicle at delivery, let me know and I will swing by! ?
Sponsored