Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list, I have a problem!
Occupation
Mech. E/GM/COO
Clubs

Delaware Owners: I know I am the second delivery in the state with my Glacier White R1T and we have a Rivian Blue R1T in the North Wilmington area. I am hearing from a few car friends of a Black Mtn R1T, if your on here feel free to say so!
Sponsored

Inthedmv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Launch Green R1T
I don’t live in the state full time but have already been on the beach at Cape Henlopen. Rivian was not in the state park’s system for transferring my surf fishing permit from my Explorer to my R1T.
Rivian R1T R1S Delaware R1's ? 7C83475F-D2EA-49B7-966F-28E99B4F2AB5

OP
OP
FirstStateR1T

FirstStateR1T

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mech. E/GM/COO
Clubs

@Inthedmv nice, if you're ever in in Northern Delaware feel free to drop me a line. Can't tell from your pic on the bikes but I have tons of trails if you're looking for some great MTBing...

Zoidz

First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Adv, Avalanche, BMWs-X3,330cic,K1200RS bike
Occupation
Engineer
I don’t live in the state full time but have already been on the beach at Cape Henlopen. Rivian was not in the state park’s system for transferring my surf fishing permit from my Explorer to my R1T.
7C83475F-D2EA-49B7-966F-28E99B4F2AB5.jpeg
Nice, I was surf fishing there last Friday, a couple hundred yards from that tower. Looking forward to getting the Rivian on the beach next year. Hopefully my original Oct-Dec22 R1S window doesn't slide more than a few months.

SJH-DE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Ret.
Clubs

Delaware Owners: I know I am the second delivery in the state with my Glacier White R1T and we have a Rivian Blue R1T in the North Wilmington area. I am hearing from a few car friends of a Black Mtn R1T, if your on here feel free to say so!
Just had a black "Midnight" Adventure model delivered to West Fenwick yesterday. I haven't seen one in the area, and have been curious as to how many there are in DE and nearby MD.

OP
OP
FirstStateR1T

FirstStateR1T

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Mech. E/GM/COO
Clubs

Apparently there is either a Limestone or Silver R1T in the greater Newark area.

My father called me excitedly to say he just saw another one, haha TGIF everyone!
Sponsored