Sponsored

December 2022 - January 2023 Delivery Group (June 11 window)

mohab

First Name
MOHAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 LongHorn , Challenger Scat pack, BMW X3
Occupation
PHARMACIST
Congrats on your truck!
Did you get any updates (like on 6/11) before this, or nothing since your 2H 2023 estimate? When was your pre-order?
I pre ordered NOv 2021 ( yes 2021 ) I got email on June saying Dec2022- Jan 2023 . then got email asking me if I am ready to take delivery for same exact my ordered truck but with auto bed cover ( $1500 extra )

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

I pre ordered NOv 2021 ( yes 2021 ) I got email on June saying Dec2022- Jan 2023 . then got email asking me if I am ready to take delivery for same exact my ordered truck but with auto bed cover ( $1500 extra )
I was a 11/2021 pre-order as well. 1st delivery estimate was Oct to Dec then Dec to Jan 23. I received my config lock email around 7/8 I think. Delivered this past monday (delayed due to illness).

Neighbor is a July 21 pre-order, was just contacted 3 days ago. I think his updated delivery window was Aug - September.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

So my 8 steps opened up and I have a vehicle Id.

Looks like 20s are back on the menu
Ok now I'm jealous. Ordered a year and change earlier and same preorder except mine is limestone.

Sponsored

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ok now I'm jealous. Ordered a year and change earlier and same preorder except mine is limestone.
Yeah it makes no sense. I'm 200 miles from the SC too.

But fwiw I've seen a flurry of 20" moving forward now, so it could be getting very close for you.

Fingers crossed for you too though. Hoping to see everyone get trucks, and you've paid your waiting dues.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Yeah it makes no sense. I'm 200 miles from the SC too.

But fwiw I've seen a flurry of 20" moving forward now, so it could be getting very close for you.

Fingers crossed for you too though. Hooping to see everyone get trucks and you've paid your waiting dues.
Agreed. With all the tax news today I was sorely tempted to delete the underbody in hopes of guaranteeing a pre-2023 delivery. Then I thought that with the way the Rivian lottery hits seemingly at random, even that is no guarantee.

Seeing more people get contacted with the underbody makes me want to keep holding out.

Out of curiosity, was your config locked in any way prior to today? And do you know what your Rivian API website status was? I'm definitely calling it the wrong thing. Anyway mine has been "selected_for_fulfilment" for over a month because that's when i got Shop access.

My guide tells me "locking" my config now will have absolutely no effect on when I get my 8 steps, but I'm not sure I believe her.

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Agreed. With all the tax news today I was sorely tempted to delete the underbody in hopes of guaranteeing a pre-2023 delivery. Then I thought that with the way the Rivian lottery hits seemingly at random, even that is no guarantee.

Seeing more people get contacted with the underbody makes me want to keep holding out.

Out of curiosity, was your config locked in any way prior to today? And do you know what your Rivian API website status was? I'm definitely calling it the wrong thing. Anyway mine has been "selected_for_fulfilment" for over a month because that's when i got Shop access.

My guide tells me "locking" my config now will have absolutely no effect on when I get my 8 steps, but I'm not sure I believe her.
Yeah I have been "SOFT_LOCKED" and "PENDING_FULFILLMENT" since 7/11 when I got my guide, but I did the self confirm before even speaking to my guide.

Maybe helpful context/anecdote: one of the reddit mods has a similar order date and config as you and had access to the shop for well over a month until they were locked out yesterday and got a VIN/8-steps for the config they wanted (holding out for 20s and underbody)

yorty

First Name
marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 ram 1500 4x4/Winnebago Vista 28
Occupation
retired
Unbelievable! And nothing for 04/21/2020 order? But congrats and enjoy.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

Yeah I have been "SOFT_LOCKED" and "PENDING_FULFILLMENT" since 7/11 when I got my guide, but I did the self confirm before even speaking to my guide.

Maybe helpful context/anecdote: one of the reddit mods has a similar order date and config as you and had access to the shop for well over a month until they were locked out yesterday and got a VIN/8-steps for the config they wanted (holding out for 20s and underbody)
Please please please don't get my hopes up. Rivian will only crush them.

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

U take it?

mohab

First Name
MOHAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 LongHorn , Challenger Scat pack, BMW X3
Occupation
PHARMACIST
Unbelievable! And nothing for 04/21/2020 order? But congrats and enjoy.
Config is Big Big Factor , Green on black or green on green with 21 wheels and bed cover with NON of the extra options is the most produced and being delivered

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
Delivery scheduled for 8/11

woohoo!

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Switched from OC to BM and now got PBA monday, finished 7/8 steps today. Delivery pending. Wahoo! Much earlier than expected which is great with rising interest rates, current high trade in values, and potential tax credit changes.
Sponsored