Sponsored

December 2022 - January 2023 Delivery Group (June 11 window)

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
my delivery window was DEc-JAn got contacted by guide today saying they have same like my config but with power cover so I said yes, by late evening I got invitation to start the buying process. my VIn is 93xx . not sure what delivery estimate now but he said max 6 weeks
Config?
Sponsored

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Interested to see what they say. I am looking to do the same where I really want the 20s and would get the 22 darks as a second option but I have the 21s selected to see if I even get contacted anytime soon. Then I'm hoping the guide can say how long of a delay it will be to swap from the 21s to the 20s or the 22s which I can use to make the change before locking in the config.
I had 22s configured and changed to 21s which got me a guide assigned yesterday. I asked her if I changed back to 22s how long it would delay things and she wouldnā€™t give me a solid answer. She just said it would delay things. Based on that, I stuck with the 21s to get my truck now. I can always look to swap wheels at a later dateā€¦.either aftermarket or OEM wheels. I changed to 21s last Wednesday, got a guide yesterday morning, locked my config and the 8 steps opened yesterday afternoon. I already have a VIN assigned as well.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
Okie dokie then. Quick updateā€¦ like this process now!

Guide assigned Saturday, config locked yesterday, vin# yesterday evening, 8 steps this am, 6 of 8 done (payment and delivery date remain)ā€¦ guide suggested 8/1 for insurance start date! I did opt for 21s and no underbody, so Iā€™m sure thatā€™s it along with being in LA. Iā€™ll get some 20s when they become available or aftermarket catches up.

Apologies to anyone this ruffles feathers with! Iā€™m beside myself that itā€™s happening.

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer

Guide assigned Saturday, config locked yesterday, vin# yesterday evening, 8 steps this am, 6 of 8 done (payment and delivery date remain)ā€¦ guide suggested 8/1 for insurance start date! I did opt for 21s and no underbody, so Iā€™m sure thatā€™s it along with being in LA. Iā€™ll get some 20s when they become available or aftermarket catches up.

Apologies to anyone this ruffles feathers with! Iā€™m beside myself that itā€™s happening.
congrats!

Also ruffled feathers is like a cool new hipster look these days. Very in. So it's all good.

Sponsored

mohab

First Name
MOHAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 LongHorn , Challenger Scat pack, BMW X3
Occupation
PHARMACIST
FG/LE with 21 wheels , the truck is almost ready and delivery in 1 to 2 weeks according to the adviser . I did not add bed cover but the one that is ready has cover to I have to pay extra 1500 but i am down from second half of 2023 to 2 weeks from now so complain

rosspa2

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ipace
Color and wheels, took a look at the local service center and lots of elcap and forest green, changed to el cap and 21s guide assigned today. See what happens next.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Enjoy the process

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Color and wheels, took a look at the local service center and lots of elcap and forest green, changed to el cap and 21s guide assigned today. See what happens next.
What happens next is that u get a truck in less than 2 wks

Bkasten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 tundra, 98 lexus gs400
FG/LE with 21 wheels , the truck is almost ready and delivery in 1 to 2 weeks according to the adviser . I did not add bed cover but the one that is ready has cover to I have to pay extra 1500 but i am down from second half of 2023 to 2 weeks from now so complain
Congrats on your truck!
Did you get any updates (like on 6/11) before this, or nothing since your 2H 2023 estimate? When was your pre-order?

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Received mine today. LA Silver with BM and 21" wheels. So much different than the model 3. Interior is so far superior than the tesla. Getting used to driving a bigger vehicle though.

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Anyone in this crew (Dec-Jan) with Ocean coast config? Still waiting for ocean coast and possibly manual cover.

Fingers crossed!

rosspa2

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ipace
What happens next is that u get a truck in less than 2 wks
Guide is saying they don't know how long with the new train setup, even with a Vin he said end of Aug probably sand bagging a bit, be interesting to see if anyone else got the train delivery and has an estimate on time.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Guide is saying they don't know how long with the new train setup, even with a Vin he said end of Aug probably sand bagging a bit, be interesting to see if anyone else got the train delivery and has an estimate on time.
Just be ready...