Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Sorry for the delay! Here are the Images of the installation. We are currently working on the video! It should hopefully be available by tomorrow! Or on Monday the 16th. In the meantime, here is the link to the website.

DCE Rock Sliders

Rivian Rock Sliders underside_2.jpg

Rivian Rock Sliders underside_10.jpg

Rivian Rock Sliders underside_12.jpg
Thanks so 62lbs/side appreciate that info. From the looks of these photos it looks like the structure of the sliders replaces the OEM plastic covers? Also I assume the OEM jack points are still accessible?
Sponsored

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Sorry if I missed this, but with vehicles with underbody shielding do these sliders still install the same way?

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Thanks so 62lbs/side appreciate that info. From the looks of these photos it looks like the structure of the sliders replaces the OEM plastic covers? Also I assume the OEM jack points are still accessible?
I don’t remember if OEM jack points were still accessible, but the sliders have jack locations. In fact you could jack at any point on the slider.

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Sorry if I missed this, but with vehicles with underbody shielding do these sliders still install the same way?
Yes, they told me yesterday that it works with or without the underbody shield.
The design is amazing and very well done.

Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Yes, they told me yesterday that it works with or without the underbody shield.
The design is amazing and very well done.
Did they happen to tell you anything about the “official deal” / group buy? :fingerscrossed:

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

No, we did not discuss group buy or any discount.

OP
OP
DCE

DCE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weistec.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & R1S
Occupation
Engineering
Hey there Joshua,

That is correct! The plastic gets removed and in place, our rock slider will protect that area!
Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Sliders on R1T - Baja Test Video Rivian Rock Sliders underside_1

As for the jack points, our sliders do not require any additional hardware! We have noticed that the rear sheet metal on the Rivians tends to deflect after use. (see attached) it may not be much, but it was enough to cause some weird noises when lifting it from those points.
Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Sliders on R1T - Baja Test Video Rivian Rock Sliders underside_14

Our design has the jacking points integrated! No need for additional tools or hardware. Just grab any jack of your choice and you're ready to go.
Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Sliders on R1T - Baja Test Video Rivian Rock Sliders jack point

Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Sliders on R1T - Baja Test Video Rivian Rock Sliders_6

OP
OP
DCE

DCE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weistec.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & R1S
Occupation
Engineering
That is correct! Vehicles that come with the underbody shield are still compatible with our sliders!

Sponsored