Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

have you tried to message them on instagram? They have always been very responsive on there for me. I am hoping to go see them in person soon.

Also if there is a group buy, i would likely be in.

skunn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T, Tesla Model 3
The website shows it as "in stock", but have any been installed beyond the Weistec SEMA truck?

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Color me curious.....and patient as I'd rather somebody get sliders "right". And I'm also encourage by what I see so far.

Show us exactly how the sliders attach with instructions when the design is final. Better yet, do a video install guide.

Steel (dom?)that will support the dynamic weight of the R1T will likely be heavier than many expect. But I personally would be looking for real protection. I'd compromise other items for weight.

The video clearly shows the rock moving upon impact. I'd like to see a instance of the slider coming down on a rock/ledge and the vehicle being supported by that immovable object. Shouldn't be too hard to find!

------
I'm also more than a little curious about the 12v battery replacements and Switch Pro integration. Interesting times ahead.

Rexbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I signed up to get notified if they ever got made, but haven't heard anything at all... Lots of places taking preorders, nobody delivering yet.

Sponsored

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
1673477237541.png

@DCE I just saw your post on Instagram (see photo above). Is this a new design? It looks different than what you currently have posted on your website.
These look awesome. Hope @DCE comes through on their promise of a group buy.

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

I just saw them in person and they are SWEET!

Tucker74

First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Interested in group buy 😎

OP
OP
DCE

DCE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weistec.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & R1S
Occupation
Engineering
1673477237541.png

@DCE I just saw your post on Instagram (see photo above). Is this a new design? It looks different than what you currently have posted on your website.
That is correct! We updated the design to be stronger than what we first had on the website. Our product page has now been updated! Install video should be released soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DCE

DCE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weistec.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & R1S
Occupation
Engineering
@DCE - Where are you guys at with these rock sliders? I see you have them on sale right now which is great but I can’t buy them if you don’t advertise a weight, final design, etc.

Personally I’m not overly impressed with the final design from the competition and am willing to pay a premium for a premium product if that is indeed what you end up offering.

Sorry for the delay! Here are the Images of the installation. We are currently working on the video! It should hopefully be available by tomorrow! Or on Monday the 16th. In the meantime, here is the link to the website.

DCE Rock Sliders

Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Sliders on R1T - Baja Test Video Rivian Rock Sliders underside_2

Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Sliders on R1T - Baja Test Video Rivian Rock Sliders underside_10

Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Sliders on R1T - Baja Test Video Rivian Rock Sliders underside_12

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Jeff, it was a pleasure seeing you yesterday! Thanks for stopping by.
I think she would look great with some new parts on her!

Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Sliders on R1T - Baja Test Video IMG-0205

• Love
Reactions: DCE

obfuscurity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3, Audi SQ5
I've been very excited for the DCE sliders, but my attempts to get any updates over the past couple weeks were largely unsuccessful. This meant that the 10% discount window has come and gone, which I was really hoping to take advantage of before the deadline.

The new design looks fantastic but it's hard not to feel a little jaded.