First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Kudos to DCE for listening to customer feedback on the logo, and even more for going the extra mile to reach out to existing orders to give us the option to choose the smaller logo design if we prefer it. Excellent customer service!
Do you have an existing order in which DCE recently reached out on the option to get smaller logos? If so, how soon are you getting them?
Sponsored

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
We are listening to the opinions of the community about the logo and are currently working on making the logo smaller!
If I put in an order for the R1T now will I get ones with a smaller logo? Are they currently available for shipping?
DCE, I like your sliders. Need to make a decision soon.

harkco

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE / 2018 Lexus GX
If there ever is an option to order without the logos, please let us know. I'm not a fan of logos, bumper stickers, etc... just a personal preference.

NeuronBasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X7, VW Taos
Clubs

Do you have an existing order in which DCE recently reached out on the option to get smaller logos? If so, how soon are you getting them?
Yeah, I do. They reached out and gave me the option. Said it would add a week or so to the lead time, so expecting it to ship next week or shortly thereafter.

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yeah, I do. They reached out and gave me the option. Said it would add a week or so to the lead time, so expecting it to ship next week or shortly thereafter.
Ok, thanks!

Sponsored

R1TY

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Cyber Security
No one reached out to me and I also bought these last week when posted. I want the smaller/no logo option as well.

OP
OP
DCE

DCE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weistec.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & R1S
Occupation
Engineering
Kudos to DCE for listening to customer feedback on the logo, and even more for going the extra mile to reach out to existing orders to give us the option to choose the smaller logo design if we prefer it. Excellent customer service!
Thanks for the kind words Tim!

Sponsored

obfuscurity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3, Audi SQ5
Started the installation process today but hit a hurdle after removing the panels. One of these two "big bolts" refuses to budge. I've got a Milwaukee 2962 at the highest setting (600lb breakaway) and the bolt is basically laughing at me.

Rivian R1T R1S DCE Rock Slider Product Overview & Install video for Rivian R1T / R1S 2023-02-05 14_55_07-DCE Rivian R1T and R1S Rock Slider Product Overview_Install - YouTube

I don't risk stripping the bolt or the T55 bit, so I guess my next option is to take it to a local shop and ask for their assistance. I assume that putting a torch anywhere near this is a bad idea, yes?

obfuscurity

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3, Audi SQ5
@DCE A quick note that your install video mentions removing "the" rail used for mounting the underbody panels, however there are two rails per side. I hope my feedback doesn't come off as pedantic, but in reality it did give me pause as to whether or not I should remove both rails on each side. 😅

skunn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T, Tesla Model 3
Started the installation process today but hit a hurdle after removing the panels. One of these two "big bolts" refuses to budge. I've got a Milwaukee 2962 at the highest setting (600lb breakaway) and the bolt is basically laughing at me.

2023-02-05 14_55_07-DCE Rivian R1T and R1S Rock Slider Product Overview_Install - YouTube.png

I don't risk stripping the bolt or the T55 bit, so I guess my next option is to take it to a local shop and ask for their assistance. I assume that putting a torch anywhere near this is a bad idea, yes?
For a second, i was admiring your garage and lift, then saw the Optima logo and figured out that was a screenshot from their garage. :D

Try a breaker bar?

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
@obfuscurity, that impact wrench should be sufficient so she’s on there. Agree a torch isn’t the smartest, but maybe a heat gun would be enough? Maybe remove the other two hex bolts first and give the bracket a targeted hit or two CCW?
Sponsored