"day one" of "not a good day" for $RIVN

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
Lol ? I know nothing about the TF game, my team just works on Magic.
*sighs* One of these days I'll find out the real dirt behind the TF-tcg. Somebody at WotC must know something. Thank you, Chrissy. I at least had to try.
Sponsored

Last edited:

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

*sighs* One of these days I'll find out the real dirt behind the TF-tcg. Somebody at WotC must know something. Thank you, Chrissy. I at least had to try.
Am I the only one who is reading this and have no clue what's going on?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Relax! As a long time market investor I learned through painful experience that what happens in a day, week or even month is nothing to get excited about. Unless you have a solid reason to believe the circumstances that caused you to buy in the first place have fundamentally changed, it’s all background noise.
Most of what happens these days is all about politics. Those winds will shift eventually.

Fred6v

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi avant, VW Tiguan
Occupation
Consultant
Clubs

RIVN market cap completely disconnected from fundamentals and I'm a pre-order holder. Even if you are extremely bullish on the company no sound financial analysis can justify stock price. "I love the company and its going to go far" is not an investment strategy based in reality but emotion. Best thing abt the IPO is they raised over $12B which provides an incredible runaway to deliver and be a long term EV player. That's enough for me!

Sponsored

daeHelkcunK

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Suburban, 1968 Chevelle, Cayenne S, R1T
Occupation
Physician
RIVN market cap completely disconnected from fundamentals and I'm a pre-order holder. Even if you are extremely bullish on the company no sound financial analysis can justify stock price. "I love the company and its going to go far" is not an investment strategy based in reality but emotion. Best thing abt the IPO is they raised over $12B which provides an incredible runaway to deliver and be a long term EV player. That's enough for me!
First analysis has Rivian at $130. I have a buy in at anything below $100.02

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

I really hope they meet this self-imposed date. That would not bode well for them if they wait until the 11th hour on this one. This forum is nothing compared to investors!

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
If you're long and not primarily day trading this stock (not that there's anything wrong with that - I just don't know a thing about day trading well), I have to ask why you're stressing about where the price is at right now when this company is just a publicly traded newborn that won't be proven profitable for a couple years to come at least.

If price informs confidence rather than opportunities to acquire shares at this point, get out. You'll make yourself crazy, because it's going to be all over the place for the next year or two.

Sponsored

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Exactly! When I am ready to replace my R1T, I’ll check my account.

Rivian R1T R1S "day one" of "not a good day" for $RIVN DC98B6B3-DC62-443C-8962-13AC51294559

ChrissyOne

First Name
Chrissy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, R1T Pre-order
Occupation
Creative Production Manager at Wizards of the Coast
I’m in no hurry for it to go up. In fact I wish it would go to 90 until I get my bonus in the spring. ?