Sponsored

Cybertruck reveals new triangle mirrors (removable) in Palo Alto sighting 📸🎥 (video)

carmigo

Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.
I wonder if Tesla will ever build an SUV?
Curious to see this as well. Or like a motorcycle? I don't think that would be too difficult.

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T
Curious to see this as well. Or like a motorcycle? I don't think that would be too difficult.
I'm thinking you mean an SUV derived from the CT? Because they do make 2 SUV's currently, the X and Y.

Elon said a long time ago no motorcycles. Then we got the kid's Quad. With videos of Franz riding around on it with no helmet. Then we got the kid's Quad recall. So, yeah all of that in mind, probably a motorcycle is right around the corner!

zipzag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y

Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
First, Europe doesn't matter as the CT is a north america only vehicle. . Second, Musk wouldn't tweet on Feb 2 that the mirrors are removable if there were not a camera alternative.

Look it up
He wouldn't? He lies like a very large rug!

Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Correct.

carmigo

Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.
I'm thinking you mean an SUV derived from the CT? Because they do make 2 SUV's currently, the X and Y.

Elon said a long time ago no motorcycles. Then we got the kid's Quad. With videos of Franz riding around on it with no helmet. Then we got the kid's Quad recall. So, yeah all of that in mind, probably a motorcycle is right around the corner!
I had no clue about the kid's quad. Kind of looking forward to hearing more about an EV motorcycle though. I imagine it to look like those bikes from Tron.

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Weren't people complaining about the oil canning on some of the Rivians? because...
1675430679953.png
Also, get ready for a "Driver+ Unavailable due to proximity of Cyber Truck" notice. I hope people don't wash those regularly.
Sponsored