Sponsored

Karen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
64c.impala, 75mgb, 93D.Dakota, 00Jeep,14 QX70,22R1
Clubs

I'm in the Lehigh Valley area and my guide said mine would be coming from Brooklyn SC. So we'll see.
Where in LV? Me too. Looking forward to seeing it around town. I'm bumming, I haven't heard from a guide yet.
Sponsored

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
I'm in the Lehigh Valley area and my guide said mine would be coming from Brooklyn SC. So we'll see.
Im in the LHV as well. If you would be OK with it, once received would you either post some nice pics of your R1T on a sunny day, or allow someone to drive by someplace you are comfortable with to take a look from a distance (not inside it or face pressed up against window).
Im in line for a R1S, but would like to see some of the colors specifically, silver, blue and forest green.

J_G_R1T

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Passport
Occupation
Sales
Sorry for delay. Was away for the weekend. I have no problem with that at all. Hope it is sooner rather than later. Haven't started the 8 steps yet so..... But for sure will let you know.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Went to the Brooklyn SC for the first time yesterday to look at the R1T as I have never seen one in real life. Most colors there except yellow and red. Certainly helped me solidify my FG choice. The lot was still full of trucks and some recent arrivals from Normal with thousands of dead bugs plastered on the front - I thought they had started to use some protection now.

While visiting from Philadelphia I met another reservation holder who had driven down from Boston. It was nice to chat with another Rivian fan. I really hope they open additional SCs in DE and/or NJ soon as Brooklyn is abit of a pain to get too.

Rivian R1T R1S Current look at Brooklyn Rivian Service Center's parking lot full of R1T 5DE2377A-17E8-46EF-ADAF-FF9B9389014C

Rivian R1T R1S Current look at Brooklyn Rivian Service Center's parking lot full of R1T 25FE3D3D-5D61-413C-A3D2-09F21BFDFE38

Rivian R1T R1S Current look at Brooklyn Rivian Service Center's parking lot full of R1T A86163E3-5EE2-4AF2-93DC-8BA77E781D8B

Rivian R1T R1S Current look at Brooklyn Rivian Service Center's parking lot full of R1T 985DBAC3-B278-4075-8770-D71B83785548
Sponsored