Consensus on tint in TX?

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
this is helpful. i've only gotten one quote so far (above). get my R1T next week. but the one quote i have the guy advised not to do film on the roof. how is the sunshade holding up? do you ever take it down or is more of a permanent solution once it's affixed? difficult to put back on? look droopy or sagging? visible clips around the cabin ceiling?
I did ceramic on everything except the roof. The installer refused to do the roof. He said it might trap heat and lead to roof damage. It made a good difference on the heat in the cabin. Im still looking for a good sunshade.
Sponsored

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I'm dropping mine off today or tomorrow morning for tint and xpel stealth ppf. no loaner/renter for me. in the houston-area. where'd you get that deal?
Also did ppf on the front quarter. The installer has done 5 of his cars this way so I went with that

DRJ564

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Anybody get anything done in the San Antonio area. I went to Tint Avenue to get a quote, not sure about those guys. They didn’t seem willing which made me "think are they able?”. Still debating on the roof. Not sure if it’s worth the risk of damage.

Any input on Tint Avenue and getting the roof done?
Sponsored