Sponsored

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
After 2+ weeks with nothing in the R1S shop, finally got my 8 step email after 1,481 days!
Sponsored

rivian.nyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I'm supposed to pickup my June 2019 pre-order R1S LE OC in an hour. We'll see if it actually happens :)

OP
OP
tnawara

tnawara

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance 2022
I'm supposed to pickup my June 2019 pre-order R1S LE OC in an hour. We'll see if it actually happens :)
Good luck! Waiting for your update…

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
Here's mine from last week. It was missing factory PPF on the driver fender, and there was a spot with missing paint there. Rivian was able to send a touch-up pen, but I guess I need my guys to do that. I had it delivered to a paint protection place to do full front PPF, front two window tint and windshield, and ceramic coat. They showed me the paint, which they needed to do seven 2-person hours to get all the swirls, and stuff out. That's painful (expensive) to do to a vehicle delivered directly to the paint protection place. So, tomorrow will be seven days after I got it delivered there, and then I'll take it home. I trust it will be really nice now dialed in!

Rivian R1T R1S Confirmed by Rivian: R1S w/ Ocean Coast Interior - Deliveries Not Until Early 2023 IMG_5569

Rivian R1T R1S Confirmed by Rivian: R1S w/ Ocean Coast Interior - Deliveries Not Until Early 2023 IMG_5567

Rivian R1T R1S Confirmed by Rivian: R1S w/ Ocean Coast Interior - Deliveries Not Until Early 2023 IMG_5565

Rivian R1T R1S Confirmed by Rivian: R1S w/ Ocean Coast Interior - Deliveries Not Until Early 2023 IMG_5568

Rivian R1T R1S Confirmed by Rivian: R1S w/ Ocean Coast Interior - Deliveries Not Until Early 2023 IMG_5566

rivian.nyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
and…NOPE. Rear roof window was cracked :(

left it. We’ll see… maybe tomorrow.

(Shout out to our SC rep who was very nice, knowledgable and apologetic. Can’t imagine how much grief they have to deliver daily)
Sponsored