Sponsored

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
I'm waiting to schedule my delivery... 8 steps done last week. FG/OC launch edition.
Did you finish paying before you even scheduled delivery? That’s the only step I have left. Probably a wire, but maybe a cashier‘s check upon delivery.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Did you finish paying before you even scheduled delivery? That’s the only step I have left. Probably a wire, but maybe a cashier‘s check upon delivery.
Yeah, I wired to their bank last Wednesday. I think they were called SVB. Should be all set!

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
Hahaha, too funny on both accounts. El Cap is in no way blue, and love the SVB comment. Fortunately it would be fine now if they banked there.

Sponsored

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Hahaha, too funny on both accounts. El Cap is in no way blue, and love the SVB comment. Fortunately it would be fine now if they banked there.
They told me I could wait and I said to myself, why wait it's not like there's anything that ever goes wrong with wires. Literally two days later I was thinking, well, maybe I got a little ahead of myself there...

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Where's the vehicle?
My guide said that it was enroute last Wednesday or Thursday so it's probably just sitting over in the parking lot at the Denver service center right now. Maybe I'll drive by tomorrow and see. When I drove by last week there were 40 or 50 trucks and SUVs over there.

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
They told me I could wait and I said to myself, why wait it's not like there's anything that ever goes wrong with wires. Literally two days later I was thinking, well, maybe I got a little ahead of myself there...
Was it really Silicon Valley Bank? This weekend it was Bank of America on my docs.

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

My guide said that it was enroute last Wednesday or Thursday so it's probably just sitting over in the parking lot at the Denver service center right now. Maybe I'll drive by tomorrow and see. When I drove by last week there were 40 or 50 trucks and SUVs over there.
If your guide said it's in route.... that's Rivian talk for "is yet to be built " 😉

Jayhawkeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software
OC is all over now. When I was at the SC Friday, an el cap S with OC was prepping for delivery here in KC. My buddy just got confirmation today that his LG/OC is ready.

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Was it really Silicon Valley Bank? This weekend it was Bank of America on my docs.
No, I was just messing around. I don't remember which bank...didn't even pay attention 😂

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
No, I was just messing around. I don't remember which bank...didn't even pay attention 😂
I ask because Silicon Valley Bank was shut down by the Friday after a run on the bank! All the money that was there is still available as of Sunday night when the government announced as such! Over the weekend it looked like only $250K per account was guaranteed!
Sponsored