Sponsored

Configuration Confirmation without Guide contact?

WantARivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Keep in mind that silver was also the color they were having tiger stripe issues with. If it is a tossup between that and another I would probably opt for the other.
Since Tesla was brought up in the conversation - There are hardly a few Silver Model S. Silver Model S looks stunning. Sad it was discontinued. I expect the Rivian to be similar. The black contrasts Silver very well and that Chrome line that runs along the roofline. But, to each his/her own.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Eeyore

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Well, I confirmed LA Silver with Black Mountain interior.

Ryan.mulligan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
I got the exact same email yesterday (and have the same delivery window). Confirmed Canyon Red and black interior.

Phrogz

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
phrogz.net
Vehicles
'66 Ford Jeep, '01 SLK 32AMG, '10 Wrangler, '19 Q7
Occupation
Autonomous Driving Software
FWIW, I just got the “Your configuration is ready to confirm.” email, and had (coincidentally??) logged into my account 30 minutes prior, after having not logged in for weeks, to discover that I still had no guide. (Unless I was looking in the wrong spots.) I reached out to schedule a call (for the first time) after receiving the email, and now I have a guide. I wonder how true the idiom "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" is here; have I just been waiting too quietly, too patiently?

On June 11th I got an updated delivery window of October-November. Either it takes ~2 months to build a truck after confirmation, or they’re starting to get ahead of their estimates.

Anyone know the (current) average time from configuration confirmation to delivery?

Last edited:

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
This is exactly how it worked for me and I got guide contact a day later. I would expect your guide to reach out to you in the next day or so.
Sponsored