Confident RIVN Price Prediction and why I purchased more today

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
Next week will be interesting as Rivian's quiet period will end on Dec. 4th.
Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Next week will be interesting as Rivian's quiet period will end on Dec. 4th.
It's already looking interesting this AM.

TheFuture

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, Toyota Highlander, Toyota Camry, VW
Buy it and let is sit for a decade.
Of all the stocks in my portfolio, I have traded every one of them.
BUT Rivian is an exception, Rivian is the last stock that I would ever sell, so my kids will most likely inherit it.
I don't care if it rises or falls over the next 10 years. I only care 10+ years from now.
There are people like myself who will never buy a Tesla because we don't like Elon Musk.

ChrissyOne

First Name
Chrissy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, R1T Pre-order
Occupation
Creative Production Manager at Wizards of the Coast
I think we may have missed our chance to buy at $100. Looking strong on good volume.

Sponsored

ChrissyOne

First Name
Chrissy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350, R1T Pre-order
Occupation
Creative Production Manager at Wizards of the Coast
No worries. Rivian's a long way from exciting numbers and the impending market implosion is any day week or perhaps month now. But wow the catalysts in this company's next 1-3 years.
I'm pretty confident that implosion will be lead by Tesla. The big question is, will it take the whole market / whole EV segment down with it?

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
Just wait for the lockup period to end. Shares will be good to buy after they stabilize long-term

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
I'm pretty confident that implosion will be lead by Tesla. The big question is, will it take the whole market / whole EV segment down with it?
EV market? I don't think so. Musk deciding to add all of the neato features of his competitors to the CT, when he's clearly already super late to the EV truck party he thought he was going to start, feels like the cultural candle in the cupcake that it's no longer just about Tesla from this point on. Tesla might have a very ugly correction that affects other EV stocks temporarily but I don't think it's going to sink anybody who actually has something legit going on.

However, I was talking about the general stock market imploding. The perpetrators of the 2008 market crash were never really held accountable, they only upped their game on misbehaving, and China's real estate situation is going to trip pretty big dominoes, IMO. EVs may be better insulated from it all than most.

But big hedge funds are starting to gate their own clients again, making it harder for them to exit the HFs. That's a very bad, desperate-looking sign. I love the hilarious positive spin this headline tries to put on it:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...el-winning-the-war-to-keep-client-cash-longer
Sponsored