Sponsored

Dirty_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
Thanks so much for the efforts you have put in to date to inform us. This Makes me want to re-join team YC....

miasm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Pretty sure I see my black / black AT rims is in there somewhere...thought I saw it at 2:37, but those don't look like quite enough rubber for the AT's.

Sully151

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep JkU
Occupation
Theater arts
It’s such a hard color to capture in film.

Sponsored

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
I’m in Yellowstone for a few days and then heading back to Albuquerque. Came up through Moab, but will be heading home through Denver.
What happens if I just “stop by” the Rivian Service center to get a look at some trucks?
Like Monday around 10 am?

thanks…haven’t seen one in person yet and getting antsy

psklenar

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I had hoped for metal flake ala Ford's Cyber Orange, but even without it, your video shows how the color changes depending on the lighting and looks just great. Thank you for sharing it!!

pat----

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

Part of me still wants Compass (Subaru Baja) Yellow

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
I love it, but I can't convince my wife on it.

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

I’m in Yellowstone for a few days and then heading back to Albuquerque. Came up through Moab, but will be heading home through Denver.
What happens if I just “stop by” the Rivian Service center to get a look at some trucks?
Like Monday around 10 am?

thanks…haven’t seen one in person yet and getting antsy
They’re super cool about it. Let you walk the lot and take pics. There’s usually a few employees running around and you can ask them questions.

Sponsored

ksujeff99

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Financial Services
It appears most of the Rivians at that Service Center have the Auto Tonneau cover?
Yes?
I have not seen a confirmed delivery of a R1T without the powered tonneau. At this point it's safe to assume every R1T at the service center has it.

Alex D

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Business Owner
It’s such a hard color to capture in film.
Yeah, I stopped by yesterday to see if my VIN was there and saw the yellow. I immediately realized how hard it is to photograph. Iphones wants to make it way more saturated than it is. Its a much softer yellow than I expected. I would say its even slightly muted compared to the yellow brake calipers.

I edited this in lightroom this morning to try and better convey what I was seeing in person. It's not perfect, but its close. And I feel this might be still too warm...

Rivian R1T R1S Compass Yellow Rivian R1T at the Denver Service Center! 67467034166__7E0296D1-B102-41A8-BBE5-C0DB368FC17A

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
Yeah, I stopped by yesterday to see if my VIN was there and saw the yellow. I immediately realized how hard it is to photograph. Iphones wants to make it way more saturated than it is. Its a much softer yellow than I expected. I would say its even slightly muted compared to the yellow brake calipers.

I edited this in lightroom this morning to try and better convey what I was seeing in person. It's not perfect, but its close. And I feel this might be still too warm...

67467034166__7E0296D1-B102-41A8-BBE5-C0DB368FC17A.jpg
Thank you for this. As I anxiously await news about where my truck actually is (so I can finalize the 8 steps), I keep getting conflicted descriptions of the color.

If it's closer to this photo, then I'll be over the moon. I actually love that it's going to be a bit of a chameleon color—probably a lot like the blue & limestone, which are both different in every photo. (The blue actually "changed" colors on me as it drove around a corner the one time I saw it! It's a lovely color, too.)

lawmangm

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep JLU Sahara
Occupation
Sales Director
Clubs

I was actually able to see one in person both at the First Mile event a few months ago and here at the El Segundo Service Center last week. It is an amazing color, so much so that I changed from Limestone to it after seeing it up close.
Sponsored