Sponsored

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
Torn between Forest Edge interior or Ocean Coast! I know they'll both be stunning but the Yellow with Green interior is just so strange I love it. Who else is doing Yellow with green interior?
That would be me! Also yellow rooftop tent.

But I want yellow tow hooks as they've shown in the past... none of these pics have them!

Sponsored

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
Took my wife to the First Mile event in Agua Dulce. I'm no longer Team Yellow. Sorry guys.

I wanted it to be bright, like the tent. Instead, it is very brown. Definitely Dijon, not French's.

So, like most everybody else, we're now blue. They didn't have any red ones at the event. That was 3rd choice.

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
Took my wife to the First Mile event in Agua Dulce. I'm no longer Team Yellow. Sorry guys.

I wanted it to be bright, like the tent. Instead, it is very brown. Definitely Dijon, not French's.

So, like most everybody else, we're now blue. They didn't have any red ones at the event. That was 3rd choice.
You gotta buy the vehicle you want to drive. That blue would be our backup.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

I'm just glad you got a chance to see it in real life before having to make the decision. I hope everyone does.

I'm also very impressed by how robust Rivian's color choices are for the R1's. So many companies seem to push black, white, and somewhere between 49 and 51 shades of gray, and maybe three varieties of silver.

Enjoy the Rivian Blue. It's beautiful!

gd_r1t

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Product manager
I'm also very impressed by how robust Rivian's color choices are for the R1's. So many companies seem to push black, white, and somewhere between 49 and 51 shades of gray, and maybe three varieties of silver.
Couldn't agree more. I still remember when the configurator first went live, the feeling of being stunned in a good way at the impressive swath of selection, especially for a startup. The abundance of choice, not just on a grey scale, and with superior quality for pretty much all options to boot.
Sponsored