timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I'm glad someone finally got photos of this one. I've seen it charging there a few times but haven't been able to stop. It's only about a mile from their office.

Sponsored

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
CPS might want to look into the guy who makes a 180 so he can film it; hands off the handles with his child seated behind him..... :)
Then rolls through the stop ? sign… ?

Driveout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
So many Hues of Compass Yellow represented in the various photos it's difficult to wrap my head around which is most representative. There is the fact that any color will appear differently depending upon lighting and monitor calibration. I've been in the Yellow camp from the first opportunity to order then to LA silver due to cost then back to Compass Yellow because it's what I like best. The interior has been Ocean Coast, Black Mountain then back to Ocean Coast. All these changes in appearance were to bring the truck a little closer by interacting with the configurator. It didn't work. I still have that longing for the real experience. A trip to Venice and the resulting traffic nightmare (as anyone that has been in LA area traffic grinder can attest) is out of the question. I would gladly go to Sacramento though.

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Owner of FutureAutoJobz.com
Torn between Forest Edge interior or Ocean Coast! I know they'll both be stunning but the Yellow with Green interior is just so strange I love it. Who else is doing Yellow with green interior?

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
I was talking with OverZealousCreations on reddit about how yellow+FE could actually be better than you'd expect and they photoshopped this:

1632887675106.png

Like a row of sunflowers at the edge of a forest, I'm into it.
Hey, that's me! I didn't join the forums until recently. Just happened to be browsing through this thread. Thanks for sharing!