Sponsored

Communication Cadence

staples

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Zero FXS, Tesla Y
Clubs

Two communications and blog posts within a week. Can we expect this to continue till June?
Sponsored

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
I’m thinking yes!

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Two communications and blog posts within a week. Can we expect this to continue till June?
Would be nice but they teased us a couple of weeks ago with a small flurry then went dark. We will see.?

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I only know of one official communication, I think the Colorado approval went hand in hand with today's official one.

Either way once a week is even good with me if not more.

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

I'm pretty sure we're going to see the pace of communiques pick up steadily as we get closer to The Launch. There's still a mountain of info to be released and Rivian has been pretty savvy about building intrique (some may call it angst) while keeping us waiting. When much smarter people than me dissect the run up from the 2018 LA Auto Show through the ultimate Launch, I think Rivian will get stellar marks for doing it right.

I hope some Product Marketing expert sticks a microphone in my face on June 1st, just as I'm getting out of the limo in the factory, to ask me how surprised I was when Rivian announced the free Launch Edition Camp Kitchen upgrade (of course, including all the plates, cup, silverware, and utensils). Spoiler Alert! I'm going to show genuine excitement!

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Would be nice but they teased us a couple of weeks ago with a small flurry then went dark. We will see.?
While they didn't release anything on through their official channels on that Friday you speak of, they did release a video on their Vimeo page.
Sponsored