electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
'22 R1T VIN 2xx, '19 Model 3, '70 Blazer
Happy Holidays! With the new year upon us, I'm excited to share what is in store for Electruck4x4.com in 2023.

1. It is important that we continue to offer high-quality products for Rivians (and soon other electric trucks and SUVs). This is why we are collaborating with well respected parters in the business to offer only the best products for your truck. As part of this, we are slowly expanding our offerings to bring to you more Rivian-compatible parts on an ongoing basis. (For example, we added new accessories from ARB, Pro Eagle, and Rain-X this week). We would love to hear what other brands you would like us to carry as we continue to curate electric truck-specific accessories.

2. Where solutions don't exist, or we feel current options can be improved upon, we are also bringing new products to market, which are developed in-house. These products will fall under a new brand, which we will unveil in January and will only be available at Electruck4x4.com. I will follow-up here shortly with progress updates on our tough-as-nails rock sliders, professional-grade jack puck, and new panoramic roof shade, all of which will be available for sale in January.

3. We will continue to support and engage you all at every turn to gather your feedback and take your input to heart. We've learned a lot over the past few months and vow to keep listening and iterating.

In the meantime, thank you for your continued support of small business in the automotive aftermarket and Happy Holidays!

-Brenton and the team at Electruck4x4.com
Sponsored

dp351

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ariel Atom, R1T
Clubs

The R1T needs a bespoke tailgate pad for hauling bikes. Because of its unique design, the usual “one size fits most” pads don’t seem to work very good.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
That’s a good call. I also know some early folks suffered dented tailgates due to I’ll-fitting pads. 👎🏻

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I'm surprised by the dearth of gear tunnel specific accessories. The measurements have been available for a while, so it's a bit disappointing that none of the vendors who are targeting the Rivian audience have come up with anything to take advantage of it.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
I'm surprised by the dearth of gear tunnel specific accessories. The measurements have been available for a while, so it's a bit disappointing that none of the vendors who are targeting the Rivian audience have come up with anything to take advantage of it.
Agreed. It’s a big opportunity space. What would you like to see there?

Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Aftermarket gear shuttle (since Rivian is dragging their feet), drawer set like the ones the mobile service trucks have for tools etc, specialized storage bins or compartments that fit inside the space better than off the shelf versions from HD or Lowes. That's just off the top of my head, but I'm sure others might have ideas as well.

Mcfly Rivian

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
I'd like to see a bed rail system with sliding tie-down cleats similar to the Toyota Tacoma and Nissan Frontier. That's a feature I really miss from my taco.

TXR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Really looking forward to seeing your sliders / steps!!

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
Really looking forward to seeing your sliders / steps!!
Pictures are coming the first week of January! They’re going to be awesome.

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Aftermarket gear shuttle (since Rivian is dragging their feet), drawer set like the ones the mobile service trucks have for tools etc, specialized storage bins or compartments that fit inside the space better than off the shelf versions from HD or Lowes. That's just off the top of my head, but I'm sure others might have ideas as well.
I second this motion. I've been eyeing this, but the quality is lacking. Yakima ExoTotes have been decent but are wonky getting in and out.
https://a.co/d/8pgZqZ9

Rivian R1T R1S Coming to Electruck4x4.com in 2023... Screenshot_20221222-222159

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

@electruck4x4 I'd also love to see an aftermarket solution to take advantage of the 7' load floor. Whether it's a net system or flip out metal frame, something that's removable and allows you to drive with objects up to 7' long in the bed with the tailgate down without needing to go ham with ratchet straps would be awesome.

OP
OP
electruck4x4

electruck4x4

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Electruck4x4.com
Vehicles
@electruck4x4 I'd also love to see an aftermarket solution to take advantage of the 7' load floor. Whether it's a net system or flip out metal frame, something that's removable and allows you to drive with objects up to 7' long in the bed with the tailgate down without needing to go ham with ratchet straps would be awesome.
Agreed. I believe one of the universal options out there works, but I also believe "universal" never really is and is thus not ideal.

mkg3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Unagi, Radio Flyer and Kette Car
Clubs

Would like to see someone create a "snap-in-place" aero wheel covers for 20" and 22" wheels.

The aero cover appear to add ~5% range so would be great to have an easy covers that one can put on for road trips and off when home without having to remove the center cap on the existing wheel.
Sponsored