Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

I’m interested in a mat that covers the full area with the 3rd row folded down. Given the ridge between the rear cargo area and the folded 3rd row would it end up being two mats or one larger mats with a step-down.
Okay, cool. How would you feel about 3 mats, one for each section.
Sponsored

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

Okay, cool. How would you feel about 3 mats, one for each section.
Actually, thinking about this a bit more. With the rear cargo floor piece place in the ramp position, I could see a single continuous mat that covers both the rear area and the area over the folded 3rd row. What do you think?

I am curious what the weight limit is on that rear floor piece when in the raised position. Anyone know?

Aroohoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Given that the R1s have "spot lights" built into the side mirrors (I've only played with it once, but don't think they can be on while driving), it is probably a matter of time before Rivian enables the use of these as ditch lights.

Any thoughts on coverage (candela and beam spread?) of these vs. the potential integrated solution using the spot lights?

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
Might be interested in these down the road. Holding off on any major mods until spring since I don't plan to get out too much over the winter. We'll see if any other viable competing products are available at that time, but so far I do like these, especially that they don't require any modification of the vehicle to install, which isn't usually the case with lights like these, from my experience.

Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Given that the R1s have "spot lights" built into the side mirrors (I've only played with it once, but don't think they can be on while driving), it is probably a matter of time before Rivian enables the use of these as ditch lights.

Any thoughts on coverage (candela and beam spread?) of these vs. the potential integrated solution using the spot lights?
the ones built into the mirror a great see around the campsite or truck in the dark light. But not what you are going to want and need for driving / ditch lights.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Production brackets approved, final harness and remote approved - These are amazing!

NO wiring into cab. No drilling, no switches. This is a 2 wire connection to the 12v battery, done!

WattTruckMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I messaged you guys through the website to ask this but is there a way to purchase just the brackets? Also, is there any vibration with the lights mounted? Thank you.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

I messaged you guys through the website to ask this but is there a way to purchase just the brackets? Also, is there any vibration with the lights mounted? Thank you.
All orders shipped last week - once we get extra brackets in stock we'll add them. The brackets are thick, no vibration under regular driving.

WattTruckMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
All orders shipped last week - once we get extra brackets in stock we'll add them. The brackets are thick, no vibration under regular driving.
Any timeframe on extra brackets being in stock? I have my lights mounted with a competitor's brackets and am not happy with the vibrations.

Last edited: