Sponsored

Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control! For Rivian R1T / R1S

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, R2 res, Tesla S, 3, X, Y, Cybertruck
Occupation
Upgrading Electric Vehicles
Clubs

Been busy gang, we've an exciting new product here! This one turned out great, mainly because we dumped the old 'switch' and went with a wireless key fob control...meaning no drilling firewalls, cutting through grommets, or other undesired modification. This is 100% plug and play, easy DIY. Remote control. We used premium Morimoto optics - we found being the latest and greatest performing pods.

Check it out!

https://evsportline.com/collections...tem-with-morimoto-4bangers-for-rivian-r1t-r1s

This is just the start of our lighting products in the pipeline!

Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S _MG_6663-1

Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S _MG_6668-2

Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S _MG_6678-5

Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S _MG_6679-6

Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S _MG_6680-7

Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S _MG_6681-8

Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S _MG_6675-4
Sponsored

Leonbmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Tesla MY
Occupation
Boeing Design Engineer
Clubs

Looks awesome! I take it these tap into the 12v batteries? Any pics of the Frunk/ wiring install? Just trying to gauge how much of a PITA this is to install?

DirtyJester

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 kona ev
Occupation
Millwright
Looks sweet!
can never have enough lights!!
Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S 3E4AF8D5-F5C2-47CD-B8E8-A006CAA462CE
Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S 84565D55-B05F-40BB-BFDE-EA3DB6C11590

my ram…. Oh how I miss it… 🥺

Rivian R1T R1S Coming in hot, new LED Ditch Light setup - wireless control!  For Rivian R1T / R1S 5881DF49-68D4-4FAB-B80B-2CE51AFA5BEE

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

I still think it’s a missed opportunity that Rivian didn’t add software based aux switches and a wiring harness. Just like Ford does in the Raptor or Jeep for the Wrangler. Jeep even has some software management for their aux switch behavior.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Looks awesome! I take it these tap into the 12v batteries? Any pics of the Frunk/ wiring install? Just trying to gauge how much of a PITA this is to install?
Hi, yes we will do a full install video / pics. It is an easy install! The cowl panel easily pops up, allowing access to the 12v battery (sits right behind the frunk). And since our kit using a remote key fob, there are NO wires to run into the cab. The lights bolt to the hood hinge.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

I still think it’s a missed opportunity that Rivian didn’t add software based aux switches and a wiring harness. Just like Ford does in the Raptor or Jeep for the Wrangler. Jeep even has some software management for their aux switch behavior.
This would be awesome, especially if pre-wired!

electricRaptor

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Cloud Architect
Just found this thread after contacting you via the form on your website! Would be great to have an option to purchase just the hood brackets without the lights. I have some Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro's I'd love to mount on my T.

OP
OP
EV Sportline

EV Sportline

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
evsportline.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Just found this thread after contacting you via the form on your website! Would be great to have an option to purchase just the hood brackets without the lights. I have some Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro's I'd love to mount on my T.
Doable, we can work on adding that listing soon.

electricRaptor

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Cloud Architect

Sponsored

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Any plans to offer cord extensions and alternate mounts so they can be alternately attached to cargo crossbars on the roof? (Or really long extensions to attach to cargo crossbar at the rear of the bed pointing backward.)

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Anyone know of heated LED pods or halogen pods that would work for winter backup lighting?

Leonbmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Tesla MY
Occupation
Boeing Design Engineer
Clubs

@EV Sportline any combo deals with the sliders planned for Black Friday?

WattTruckMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Would love to see pics of the wiring setup and battery hookup as well as the remote control itself.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I had a light bar and ditch lights on a Land Cruiser and never used them because I just didn't do much night Offroad driving after all, but I love to see these solutions coming out for people who are doing a lot of night off roading.
Sponsored