Sponsored

Colorado R1S Pre-Orders --> entering first Aug/Sept Delivery Window.....

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Finally: Taking delivery tomorrow (9/16) in Denver - R1S, Limestone, 20" Black A/T's, Black Mountain. Ordered 10/2019, Vin #003XX
Can’t wait to see pics!!! So close to my build, the vicarious living I will be doing will be so robust.
Sponsored

bmourer

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator, BMW X3 M, 911 C4S (993), 911 GT3 T
Occupation
Architect
Welcome to connect sometime and check it out!

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Welcome to connect sometime and check it out!
Yes please! Don’t @Ccomtois us and drive off into the mountains the first day you get it never to be seen or heard from again…

OP
OP
Ccomtois

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Patient Rivian Pre-Order Holder
Yes please! Don’t @Ccomtois us and drive off into the mountains the first day you get it never to be seen or heard from again…

Ha...I so totally deserver that ;-)....Let's just say after all of the excitement over the years on the forum, and the roller coaster ride leading up to taking delivery just a coupe short weeks back, I needed an emotional break. I wish it was driving off and getting lost in the mountains!

It's a very strange thing to wait so long for something, and then it finally arrive, and just not seem real (it's real). Because the next question becomes...what's next...and the answer is - go drive and enjoy your new ride stupid!...which I have been doing, but have not been able to take any fun getaways like so many others on the forum. Prob one reason why I never posted anything of significance post pickup.

I've only driven to date..190 miles (lame)... but plan to make up for that soon -->weekend trip to Steamboat is on he horizon.

Sponsored

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Clubs

Wasn’t judging! Just pure unadulterated jealousy. You were doing exactly (and will be doing) what you should be. Drive off into as many sunsets as you can!

OP
OP
Ccomtois

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Finally: Taking delivery tomorrow (9/16) in Denver - R1S, Limestone, 20" Black A/T's, Black Mountain. Ordered 10/2019, Vin #003XX
That's so rad...congrats and hope it all goes very well....which I'm sure it will. When I picked up a couple weeks ago to the day, my 'delivery guide' admitted right away that I was her first R1S and she didn't know the vehicle all that well.

I'm assuming you're probably going to be heading off somewhere cool this weekend, but if you happen to stay local, how about a meet up in Golden somewhere on Sunday....have a fun show and tell session.

Good luck today!

OP
OP
Ccomtois

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Wasn’t judging! Just pure unadulterated jealousy. You were doing exactly (and will be doing) what you should be. Drive off into as many sunsets as you can!
Totally...and wasn't taking it as such ;-)... I just really really hope that Rivian continues to beef up production so you can get yours sOOner. It's been truly an amazing experience thus far.
Sponsored