Sponsored

Colorado R1S Pre-Orders --> entering first Aug/Sept Delivery Window.....

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Patient Rivian Pre-Order Holder
Hello Colorado - I didn't see another thread for Colorado R1S (only) hopefuls, so here goes. I'm happy to kill this if there is another one somewhere.

As we're heading into what I believe to be the first R1S Delivery window for non-employees....I'm getting excited that something might actually happen and people take deliveries. And what better place to have that happen than in CO!

Here's hoping for the best, and even if within the next 2 months it's not me that's driving around in an R1S with a big smile on my face, I hope some Coloradans do get lucky. Just make a promise that we can all meet up and take a look. (after over 3.5 years on the wait list, I've yet to see one in person).
Sponsored

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
Good luck…my window is Oct-Dec…I told my kids last year „maybe I get it for Xmas“…12 months later…same hope 😂

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
FWIW I had my R1T test drive in Denver yesterday and I asked if they had seen an R1S come through yet and she said they had not but expected to start seeing them soon. Her rationale was that CO is usually not far behind Venice to see vehicles delivered and Venice has already started delivering.

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
This is the thread that will probably be my home for the next 8 weeks. Aug/Sep is my window as well. I am in Broomfield (close to the SC) and have a fairly simple config. We will see how things shake out.

Sponsored

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
FWIW I had my R1T test drive in Denver yesterday and I asked if they had seen an R1S come through yet and she said they had not but expected to start seeing them soon. Her rationale was that CO is usually not far behind Venice to see vehicles delivered and Venice has already started delivering.
Interested in what she meant by this. Deliveries don’t happen in Venice. I am there A LOT because I spend a lot of time in LA. Venice is just a showroom and part-time first drive location.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Interested in what she meant by this. Deliveries don’t happen in Venice. I am there A LOT because I spend a lot of time in LA. Venice is just a showroom and part-time first drive location.
Well maybe I misunderstood her comment then. She said she had actually worked at Venice before moving to CO so she would have known that. Maybe she just meant that after the R1S was being shown at Venice then CO couldn’t be far behind.

OP
OP
Ccomtois

Ccomtois

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150
Occupation
Patient Rivian Pre-Order Holder
This is the thread that will probably be my home for the next 8 weeks. Aug/Sep is my window as well. I am in Broomfield (close to the SC) and have a fairly simple config. We will see how things shake out.
Looks like we have pretty much the same config. Hope it shakes out well for us.

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
It's going to be your home for more than 8 weeks.
I'm saying 8 weeks because if Rivian drops the ball and moves my window _again_ (Aug/Sep 2022 is already my 5th), I'll probably buy something else. I've been here a long time but I can't abide Rivian jerking people around.

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Hello Colorado - I didn't see another thread for Colorado R1S (only) hopefuls, so here goes. I'm happy to kill this if there is another one somewhere.

As we're heading into what I believe to be the first R1S Delivery window for non-employees....I'm getting excited that something might actually happen and people take deliveries. And what better place to have that happen than in CO!

Here's hoping for the best, and even if within the next 2 months it's not me that's driving around in an R1S with a big smile on my face, I hope some Coloradans do get lucky. Just make a promise that we can all meet up and take a look. (after over 3.5 years on the wait list, I've yet to see one in person).
It's coming and it's incredible.....

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Any update??

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Delivering R1S???? Or just first mile drives?

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Well then, get a cup of ☕ and enjoy the ride
Sponsored