First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
It looks like such a small truck. Also looks like the driver's face is really close to the windshield, like we saw in previous videos.
Here's the thing. Yea, I thought the same thing. But we can't examine every photo in a vacuum. When we see a tight photo illustrating the amount of space; people complain about the lighting.

When you see it in good lighting; people complain about the angle. At the end of the day, they can't force you to take delivery, and even if you do, you can return the vehicle up to after.

In the meantime, I will just roll with the punches, relax, and eat a sandwich... :)

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
So much of what people want answers to is subjective and opinions will differ from person to person. Seat comfort, leg room, head room (among many other things) can really only be judged by sitting in and driving the vehicle. This means either waiting for a test drive near you or takig delivery and returning if not satisfied.
For me, the latter is not an attractive option, but I have not emotionally (or financially) committed to the purchase so waiting is not an issue.
Any vehicle is going to come with aspects you love, those you don't really care about, things you dislike to some degree, things you feel are missing, etc. Evaluating the whole package and inevitable trade offs is part of the buying decision.

Sponsored

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
OP
OP
AdamsFan1983

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations

GPowers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ES350, Corvette Z06, Colorado, Smart
Occupation
I do what I want
I wish it was a red more like the "Victory Red" from Chevrolet, a non metallic color.

Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
The Canyon Red is growing on me. Might have to switch from Failure To Launch Green :rock:

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
Public announcement #1239: It is Red Canyon, not Canyon Red.
1628459282329.png
Where’s the overly cheesy music or cartoony mascot? Come on, sir! Up your PSA game.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Where’s the overly cheesy music or cartoony mascot? Come on, sir! Up your PSA game.
I am down to the last two sips of a 32oz Yeti rambler full of margarita...It took 5 minutes to type that up...

Last edited: