First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
We may want to make a standalone thread tracking different rates. Or maybe point to the ones Tesla owners have made.

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
I hope thats just Chase generic rate. I've used chase for just about everything over the years and am happy. My wife's Mazda CX5 was 0% through chase. I think they can do a lot better than 3%, especially if its a 'partnership'. It better be 36m at 0.9, 48 @ 1.9 and 60 at 2.9....or better. WIth the way money is from the fed, no reason to pay 3% for a intermediate term loan. Though the $7500 tax credit basically eats up all interest you'd have paid over the whole loan.

ja_kub_sz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
But isn't part of buying a vehicle from an "unestablished" automaker a higher interest rate due to uncertainty about the quality and long term market value of said vehicle?

My hybrid Lincoln was at an average market interest rate. My Tesla Model S was at a below market interest rate, but that was subsidized. Once Tesla started to sell in high volumes and the tax credit disappeared rates went up if I remember correctly?

Either way 2.9% isn't horrible, but I'd be curious to see what non-chase lenders offer if you were to request a quote now from them?

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Either way 2.9% isn't horrible, but I'd be curious to see what non-chase lenders offer if you were to request a quote now from them?
DCU is 1.49%

Sponsored

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
OP
OP
Ladiver

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

won't let you do anything yet, just takes me to my chase accounts. anyone else been able to learn more?
Same here.

ajclemente

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountain Bike
Occupation
Landscaper
won't let you do anything yet, just takes me to my chase accounts. anyone else been able to learn more?
What bank does Rivian Financial Services work with?
Rivian Financial Services will be working with Chase as their private label partner to provide customers with a simple, digital-first vehicle financing journey. By applying for vehicle financing through Rivian Financial Services, you will be offered a competitive, personalized decision within minutes that includes the ability to finance vehicle accessories.

Sponsored

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
What bank does Rivian Financial Services work with?
Rivian Financial Services will be working with Chase as their private label partner to provide customers with a simple, digital-first vehicle financing journey. By applying for vehicle financing through Rivian Financial Services, you will be offered a competitive, personalized decision within minutes that includes the ability to finance vehicle accessories.
Rivian R1T R1S Chase Auto Financing Rates now available for 2022 Rivian 1620688967474

takes you to your chase account if you have one and click "get started"

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

1620688967474.png

takes you to your chase account if you have one and click "get started"
As others have said, if I follow these steps I am just brought back to my account home page. Seems to be an empty link for now.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

^^ what a tease! just links you back to Rivian homepage after a couple of clicks :confused:

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs