Brice
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
We may want to make a standalone thread tracking different rates. Or maybe point to the ones Tesla owners have made.

protamine

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicles
17 911 GTS, 69 Camaro SS 396, 12 MB E350
Occupation
CT Surgeon
I hope thats just Chase generic rate. I've used chase for just about everything over the years and am happy. My wife's Mazda CX5 was 0% through chase. I think they can do a lot better than 3%, especially if its a 'partnership'. It better be 36m at 0.9, 48 @ 1.9 and 60 at 2.9....or better. WIth the way money is from the fed, no reason to pay 3% for a intermediate term loan. Though the $7500 tax credit basically eats up all interest you'd have paid over the whole loan.

ja_kub_sz

Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Land Rover Discovery
But isn't part of buying a vehicle from an "unestablished" automaker a higher interest rate due to uncertainty about the quality and long term market value of said vehicle?

My hybrid Lincoln was at an average market interest rate. My Tesla Model S was at a below market interest rate, but that was subsidized. Once Tesla started to sell in high volumes and the tax credit disappeared rates went up if I remember correctly?

Either way 2.9% isn't horrible, but I'd be curious to see what non-chase lenders offer if you were to request a quote now from them?

Advertisement

Advertisement