Sponsored

Charlottesville / Central VA owners or pre-order holders?

RoadTripFan

First Name
Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
Broker
Clubs

Just curious if there are any others around my neck of the woods. Have seen one or two as I have been out and about and when we pass we both seem sort of surprised to see another Rivian.
Sponsored

BrianBleep

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T 2022
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Not directly near you, but I am here south of Richmond. I have yet to see another one on the road unless i go near the service center

JoeBama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I am even farther south in Newport News and I have seen a few, one a few buildings down from where I work. It's not weird to stop and stare is it?
I just scheduled my pick-up for this Saturday at the Richmond service center! Woot!

BrianBleep

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T 2022
Occupation
Systems Administrator
I am even farther south in Newport News and I have seen a few, one a few buildings down from where I work. It's not weird to stop and stare is it?
I just scheduled my pick-up for this Saturday at the Richmond service center! Woot!
ENJOY!!! Take it down some side road so you can punch it at some stop lights and leave everyone else behind lol

twinprice

First Name
Winston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon XL Denali, Tesla Model Y, and LE RS1 - Hopefully!
Clubs

I am in Richmond and picked up my R1S in Mid-September. I am still in love with it after around 3 months and just under 4000 miles.

My only question is how am I supposed to get it inspected? I called Goodyear and they said they would need to put the R1S on a lift and so I should take it to "the dealer". :rolleyes:

Anyone gotten theirs inspected yet? If so, where did you get it done and did you need to bring your own pucks with you for the lift?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RoadTripFan

RoadTripFan

First Name
Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
Broker
Clubs

Havenā€™t had to have mine inspected yet. Right at 4000 miles and midstream in my first snow trip in it. So far I m incredibly happy.