Charging curve? - Breckenridge chargers - locals take a peek this week?

RivianXpress

Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Sprinter, Husky TE300 TPI, BMW R1250GSA
Occupation
Retired
With the event this week in Breckenridge, can someone local drop by a charger and check the charging curve?

I mean they must be using those local chargers all week for the event with all those R1T's there... just sayin'
Advertisement

pc500

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicles
dodge ram
With the event this week in Breckenridge, can someone local drop by a charger and check the charging curve?

I mean they must be using those local chargers all week for the event with all those R1T's there... just sayin'
There's got to be a customer delivery happening soon from someone on this forum that can go do all the testing...

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Alright, who takes first shift.

Also EA there is currently full. What're the odds thst happens without rivian there?

Screenshot_20210921-224528_Electrify America.jpg

Scoiatael

Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
They are probably still using pre-production cars for the media event, so depending on how old they are the charging curve might be different than the production versions.

Rivuylkill

Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
They are probably still using pre-production cars for the media event, so depending on how old they are the charging curve might be different than the production versions.
I sure hope not. We really don't need another media dump where after every question or concern it's just "well, it's just pre production, maybe there's still hope!".

Advertisement

Advertisement