Sponsored

Changing configuration will or won't impact delivery date?

Jack Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette Z06, Cherokee, Nissan Titan, BMW 1200GSA
Proximity to a service center is a key consideration in determining delivery date so, yes, it could impact. How it would impact would depend on old/new locations.
I was told during the factory proximity to a SC is very important. I.e. if you live in Alaska you’re gonna be waiting a long time. I live 80 miles from a SC and 200 from the factory and it took me 13 months to get mine.
Sponsored

Jack Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette Z06, Cherokee, Nissan Titan, BMW 1200GSA
Just keep in mind that if you switch away from the LE (to configure the Max Pack i.e.), that is the one change that you cannot undo. You can change from the T to the S, white to blue, 22" to 20" wheels as many times as you want and you will retain your priority delivery and place in line within the LE group.
There are thousands of vehicles in the parking lot in Normal waiting to get shipped. Whatever configuration you were in and then swap to, is sitting in the lot. The main snag for deliveries right now is transport for completed vehicles to a SC.

Raul A.

First Name
Loki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Unkown
Is primary address one’s delivery address? I want to update make a change to delivery address….
Sponsored