Sponsored

Change truck image on display to include crossbars?

danen1973

First Name
Nenad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I recently added Rivian crossbars to my tuck. I was wondering if there is a way to change the truck image on the (dash) display and in the app to show the crossbars. Not a big deal but it would be a nice touch.
Rivian R1T R1S Change truck image on display to include crossbars? IMG_0463

Rivian R1T R1S Change truck image on display to include crossbars? IMG_0463

Rivian R1T R1S Change truck image on display to include crossbars? IMG_0526
Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
I was wondering the same. I recently swapped 20” Rivian alloy wheels, AT’s to dark, and was wondering if there is a way to update the graphic on the dash.​

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I was wondering the same. I recently swapped 20” Rivian alloy wheels, AT’s to dark, and was wondering if there is a way to update the graphic on the dash.​
I think at the moment the only way to get that change is for service to reprogram the truck's options. There's been some talk that they might add some ability to change wheels/tire settings in the UI at some point, but who knows if it'll be that detailed when/if it comes.

OP
OP
danen1973

danen1973

First Name
Nenad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I think at the moment the only way to get that change is for service to reprogram the truck's options. There's been some talk that they might add some ability to change wheels/tire settings in the UI at some point, but who knows if it'll be that detailed when/if it comes.
My truck is at the SC right now. I will reach out to them and see if this is possible. One day, when they install the redesigned tonneau cover I would like to add that as well. I'll post an update here once I get my truck back.

derekmw

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Tesla only recently finally added the option to change wheel configuration (although primarily this is to help with range estimates) to update the look on the screens and also allows you to change the color of the car. I would imagine this is pretty low on the list of priorities for Rivian

Sponsored

OP
OP
danen1973

danen1973

First Name
Nenad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Tesla only recently finally added the option to change wheel configuration (although primarily this is to help with range estimates) to update the look on the screens and also allows you to change the color of the car. I would imagine this is pretty low on the list of priorities for Rivian
I just came back from the Service Center and they told me they can’t change the image. Disappointing!!

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
My truck is at the SC right now. I will reach out to them and see if this is possible. One day, when they install the redesigned tonneau cover I would like to add that as well. I'll post an update here once I get my truck back.
It would have been funny if the current one showed it all crooked when it physically is....

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I recently added Rivian crossbars to my tuck. I was wondering if there is a way to change the truck image on the (dash) display and in the app to show the crossbars. Not a big deal but it would be a nice touch.
IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg
Off topic but your truck looks like an edible candy apple! Bravo!