Center caps for AT dark/bright wheels

basedRNC

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
So I just purchased these from Rivian and apparently they do not come with center caps. I spoke to two different service advisors and they both told me the same thing, unfortunate.

I've bought a few aftermarket center caps on Amazon - 63mm, 62mm, 59mm and none have worked.

That said, has anyone been able to purchase aftermarket center caps which will fit these wheels?
Sponsored

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
Did the SC give you the option of purchasing the OE caps separately? I had mine installed at the SC, w/ center caps.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
That makes no sense. A center cap is on their website on the purchase page. Escalate this— there’s no way center caps are not included. It would be like needing to buy the aero inserts separate from the 21” wheels.

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
So I just purchased these from Rivian and apparently they do not come with center caps. I spoke to two different service advisors and they both told me the same thing, unfortunate.

I've bought a few aftermarket center caps on Amazon - 63mm, 62mm, 59mm and none have worked.

That said, has anyone been able to purchase aftermarket center caps which will fit these wheels?
Buy the OE Rivian caps from your local SC. If you had bought wheels/tires by phone from Rivian then caps are included in the set.

OP
OP

basedRNC

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma

Sponsored

strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy SS, Ford Bronco, Ram Rebel, Ford Flex, G8
I had to make a separate order for dark as I didn’t notice they didn’t give me caps when took delivery of truck with extra set. I went ahead and got factory tpms to make it easy for my swaps. Now have to figure out tires to put on.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
RSC should have sold you he center caps with the wheelset. Screenshot of my RSC 20” Dark purchase below.

View attachment 43344

emoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Apparently the ones online are only for the 21" road wheels https://rivian.com/gear-shop/p/21-in-road-wheel-center-cap
That’s because the other wheel choices, 20” and 22” should come with them standard. The 21” wheels have aero covers that have the rivian caps as part of the aero covers. I’d ask for the covers for your wheels. They should be included. Otherwise the 21” ones in the gear shop might work.

OP
OP

basedRNC

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
That’s because the other wheel choices, 20” and 22” should come with them standard. The 21” wheels have aero covers that have the rivian caps as part of the aero covers. I’d ask for the covers for your wheels. They should be included. Otherwise the 21” ones in the gear shop might work.
I used to have the 21's, and tried the center caps directly and they did not work on the 20" AT's.

RSC should have sold you he center caps with the wheelset. Screenshot of my RSC 20” Dark purchase below.

View attachment 43344
Attachment link seems broken

Did the SC give you the option of purchasing the OE caps separately? I had mine installed at the SC, w/ center caps.
Calling rivian service again, they mentioned they will give me a call back. I'll update this thread on how that goes.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass

These will fit..

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/fs-center-wheel-caps.12355/
Sponsored