First Name
Serg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
If anyone needs them I got them, $100 per each cap. Hit me DM :DDD
JK :)

A week ago I was in a fight with SC, Customer support on the phone, chat, and email, asked the guide - all of them were saying that part does not exist. Even I gave them part #... Now it is in the gear shop, I'm glad I ordered them.

Rivian support and communication is something...

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
GOD DUCKING DAMMIT

in the time it took me to explain to anonymous service rep #37, call the SC and cancel my order from yesterday, they went out of stock online.

I fucking HATE Rivian today!

Truck stuck at SC until mid next week now

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Well... I got the caps on amazon at the 17.99 from a previous poster. I had one out of spec one that I broke because it wouldn't seat right. I bought another set... so I guess I have a few back-ups just in case. They match almost perfectly with the lug nuts so I guess I am happy with it for now. I did however get some touch-up paint and a limestone water bottle...

Does anybody know if the Rivian ones are metal or plastic? If they are metal, I might order some for changing in the future.

Jamuso

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Sr software engineer - manager
Have a dumb question. I bought the Amazon caps and have them installed. I saw the Rivian ones yesterday and was able to snag a set. Yes, I got grief from the wife with a smile! What is the best way to get the Amazon ones off with out doing any damage? Watched a few vids but still unsure. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored

touristboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
rickshaw
Occupation
adult video connoisseur
Have a dumb question. I bought the Amazon caps and have them installed. I saw the Rivian ones yesterday and was able to snag a set. Yes, I got grief from the wife with a smile! What is the best way to get the Amazon ones off with out doing any damage? Watched a few vids but still unsure. Thanks in advance.

do you have a link to the amazon caps?

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I drilled a tiny hole in mine on the edge that I can stick a pick in to pop them off.

If you don’t care about t he caps, then drill a hole in the center and pop them off.

Jamuso

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Sr software engineer - manager

mindstormsguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Some
The normal way: take off the wheel and poke them out from behind. The way to do it without taking the wheel of but without damaging anything:
Sponsored