First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW R1250RT
Occupation
Tech
I'm hoping to get a soft-top canopy for my R1T. I contacted Bestop and they replied within minutes. They're hoping to find someone in CO who would be willing to drop by their shop with an R1T so that they can perform some quick measurements and evaluate making products for the R1T.

Here is the contact info, if anyone in CO has a truck and a bit of spare time. My bed-riding dogs thank you if you can be of help in getting canopies made for the R1T!

Thanks,
Jeff

---

Hi Jeff,

Are you by chance local to us in Colorado? If so, would you be willing to allow us to use your truck for some measurements?

Matthew Davis | Dealer Sales Manager

Tel (303) 464-2529

333 Centennial Pkwy | Suite B | Louisville, CO 80027

Bestop.com | (208)201-6637

[email protected]

---
Rivian R1T R1S Canopy manufacturer needs a Colorado R1T to measure 64e3d5933a450af94f4b17a5ec856f30
Sponsored

kneebuster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Hyundai Tucson Plug-in Hybrid
Occupation
Professor
Once I have mine I'd be happy to volunteer if there's still a need.

OP
OP
dingo

dingo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW R1250RT
Occupation
Tech
Once I have mine I'd be happy to volunteer if there's still a need.
Thanks, @kneebuster! Please feel free to email Matthew at Bestop. I suspect they might do a little thank you for your time. I really appreciate your offer to help!

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
You should only do it if they agree to NOT include garish logo placement above the rear window. They do it on every single top they make now. :(

Rivian R1T R1S Canopy manufacturer needs a Colorado R1T to measure f592feb8-b9e5-4484-b06a-6d6691114175-jpe

The best part is all of the advertisements don't show it, and it's completely not removeable or easily coverable. Also - their rebates are basically a scam with pretty consistent meaningless denials.

FWIW, I was a huge proponent of them in the past. They made (and still make) some of the best stuff in town and their customer service was awesome! Their recent activity though ... oof.

kneebuster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Hyundai Tucson Plug-in Hybrid
Occupation
Professor
Thanks, @kneebuster! Please feel free to email Matthew at Bestop. I suspect they might do a little thank you for your time. I really appreciate your offer to help!
Just emailed him. Now all I need is my truck!:cool:

Sponsored

OP
OP
dingo

dingo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW R1250RT
Occupation
Tech
Thanks again, @kneebuster.

As an aside: I spend time in many online forums for automotive stuff, and this Rivian community is one of the most helpful, friendly that I have seen. Getting good outcomes like jumpstarting accessories here is just one example of a positive outcome that communities can have.

Thanks!

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
I'm hoping to get a soft-top canopy for my R1T. I contacted Bestop and they replied within minutes. They're hoping to find someone in CO who would be willing to drop by their shop with an R1T so that they can perform some quick measurements and evaluate making products for the R1T.

Here is the contact info, if anyone in CO has a truck and a bit of spare time. My bed-riding dogs thank you if you can be of help in getting canopies made for the R1T!

Thanks,
Jeff

---

Hi Jeff,

Are you by chance local to us in Colorado? If so, would you be willing to allow us to use your truck for some measurements?

Matthew Davis | Dealer Sales Manager

Tel (303) 464-2529

333 Centennial Pkwy | Suite B | Louisville, CO 80027

Bestop.com | (208)201-6637

[email protected]

---
64e3d5933a450af94f4b17a5ec856f30.jpg
In corresponding some months back with TireRack, they will also need Rivian's for various measurements, etc.
Sponsored