Sponsored

Canadians, does your Rivian account show USD or CAD?

CAD or USD?

• Paid deposit in USD, account showing CAD pricing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aAlpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, 4Runner
If you reserve a R1T or R1S today and live in Canada, the website lists CAD pricing and you pay your deposit also in CAD.

I ordered early 2019, and paid the USD deposit. I've heard that some accounts were converted over to CAD at a later date, but mine was not. Did I just get missed? I'm curious what everyone else's experiences are.
Sponsored

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
I paid in CAD and shows as CAD. Paid 1500, but I paid in early 2021.

Capstone

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 / 2019 Nissan Leaf
I have paid in USD and still show in USD and was April/20. I just figured I was the only one but then there was 2..

I have a LE reservation. My biggest concern now with the delay and perhaps Canada being considered to be a remote territory extending Canadians to an even later delay is what is everyone's thoughts on the new Jan 1st, 2022 luxury sales tax Canada has implemented. I think it is 10% for over $100k but could be mistaking... Any chance if guides are contacting before ""END"" of November that the sale agreement can be completed before end of 2021.. I am concerned.. :(

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
I have paid in USD and still show in USD and was April/20. I just figured I was the only one but then there was 2..

I have a LE reservation. My biggest concern now with the delay and perhaps Canada being considered to be a remote territory extending Canadians to an even later delay is what is everyone's thoughts on the new Jan 1st, 2022 luxury sales tax Canada has implemented. I think it is 10% for over $100k but could be mistaking... Any chance if guides are contacting before ""END"" of November that the sale agreement can be completed before end of 2021.. I am concerned.. :(
You are brave ordering this thing to PEI.

I am not expecting delivery till Q2 of 2022, not sure where PEI would even fall into their priority.

cwoodcox

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Software Engineer
I paid in USD, and set my account up with my American address. I just changed it to my address in Canada, since I’d like the opportunity for a test drive thing if they end up doing them, and all my pricing remains in USD.
Sponsored