Canadian Service Centers

Marty

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Anyone has heard or have ideas as yo where service centers will be located in Canada. I know about the Vancouver one and some talk about Alberta - Calgary area but what’s next? Most likely TO I would assume although some member on this forum or reddit (can’t remember where) has a june-sept 2023 window. This would mean a service center in Montreal / Ottawa region? I am just guessing here.
Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
from the September 30th email, the only one ever specifically about Canadian orders:
Rivian R1T R1S Canadian Service Centers 1667416092742

Vancouver first , Calgary, somewhere in the GTA, and presumably Montreal. In that order is my guess.

Someone in the other service centre thread found the location for Calgary.

wristybusiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model X
Let’s see, I would agree but I have not heard of any folks from Calgary with a pre-2024 delivery date - ofcourse doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. I am in Toronto and was given July-Sept date for LE R1S

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Let’s see, I would agree but I have not heard of any folks from Calgary with a pre-2024 delivery date - ofcourse doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. I am in Toronto and was given July-Sept date for LE R1S
Someone in the other thread found site plan for the Calgary locstion in city documents.

Maybe someone can suss out a Toronto equivalent?

Last edited:

kvenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Someone in the EVAA (EV Association of Alberta) Facebook group has a Spring Delivery timeline for delivery in Calgary, but he is also a Day 1 reservation holder and is close friends with someone who works at Rivian in Vancouver, so who knows...

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Someone in the EVAA (EV Association of Alberta) Facebook group has a Spring Delivery timeline for delivery in Calgary, but he is also a Day 1 reservation holder and is close friends with someone who works at Rivian in Vancouver, so who knows...
My guess is Vancouver service centre is operational this month, Calgary one in the spring or summer.

Delivery estimates are highly elastic.

CanaDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Pathfinder
Occupation
Retired
Anyone has heard or have ideas as yo where service centers will be located in Canada. I know about the Vancouver one and some talk about Alberta - Calgary area but what’s next? Most likely TO I would assume although some member on this forum or reddit (can’t remember where) has a june-sept 2023 window. This would mean a service center in Montreal / Ottawa region? I am just guessing here.
==================
I FOUND IT !

Rivian R1T R1S Canadian Service Centers 1672696965348

Hey Ontarians. I found our new Service Centre. The most recent Rivian SC map update showed a SC north of Toronto in Vaughan. A bit of searching and I found this submission from way back in May/22. The proposed address is 8311 Weston Rd ( and for those of you who know the area - it is just south of Langstaff).
Haven't looked to see if this has been fully approved by City Council but a 2023 delivery window is looking more real.
I plan to make a trip to see the site one of these days and will report back with photos.

Posted Today, January 2

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
==================
I FOUND IT !

1672696965348.png

Hey Ontarians. I found our new Service Centre. The most recent Rivian SC map update showed a SC north of Toronto in Vaughan. A bit of searching and I found this submission from way back in May/22. The proposed address is 8311 Weston Rd ( and for those of you who know the area - it is just south of Langstaff).
Haven't looked to see if this has been fully approved by City Council but a 2023 delivery window is looking more real.
I plan to make a trip to see the site one of these days and will report back with photos.

Posted Today, January 2
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/ontario-service-centre-location.10689/

Zach05855

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
I am a December 2018 reservation holder "Max Pack". Finally gave up and switched to R1S. No idea when I will get a date for delivery.

Sponsored

izgoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ID.4 Model Y
I’ve been told by someone high up at Rivian that Québec would likely to be the last Canadian province due to extremely stringent rules in Québec. That’s a bummer for me. Toronto will come shortly after Vancouver.

izgoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ID.4 Model Y
Update: The Toronto service center is coming online within a month with deliveries to Toronto starting in the next few weeks. It will be followed by the Montreal service center in February 2024.

It turns out Québec will be #3 province for Rivian deliveries followed by Alberta later in 2024.

kvenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
That would be a kick in the nuts, they are already working on the Calgary site, nothing in Quebec yet. Can’t take another delay

JPGrenier

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Genesis gv60
Occupation
Self employed
Update: The Toronto service center is coming online within a month with deliveries to Toronto starting in the next few weeks. It will be followed by the Montreal service center in February 2024.

It turns out Québec will be #3 province for Rivian deliveries followed by Alberta later in 2024.
[/QUOTMay i ask what your source is? Because i was told different.
Sponsored