Threads
Reaction score
Website
bio.link
Vehicles
waiting for R2...
Occupation
Student
Rivian now allows Canadians to view the R1 shop without a reservation.

Previously the R1 shop was closed to Canadians and you needed a pre order to view the R1 inventory available to you there. Now it's available for everyone!

Rivian R1T R1S Canadian R1 Shop Now Open (No Reservation Needed for R1T / R1S Configurations) Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 6.05.03 PM
Rivian R1T R1S Canadian R1 Shop Now Open (No Reservation Needed for R1T / R1S Configurations) Image 5-14-24 at 6.12 PM.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Pacifica PHEV, 23' 3 row Model Y
They are offering launch editions to anyone with an Ottawa postal code, yet they keep telling us Montreal guys who had launch editions reserved for 4-5 years there might be none left for us when our store access opens in the next 2 weeks.

I just don’t get it…

DB88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Worked for my Postal code in BC. Still wish they were open up leasing options..

KootenayEV

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Environmental Engineer
Worked for my Postal code in BC. Still wish they were open up leasing options..
Still doesn't work for my postal code...

Sponsored

Khaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Clubs

Cool. now they need more than one option in Dual Motor in Blue or more DM options in general (they've only had one blue option for months and it's 152k). Also, let's lay off the underbody shield on almost every car lol. I get they're trying to get their margins up, but right now it might be holding folks off.

They also need to work on incentives in Canada - as a shareholder i think these would be selling so much more up here if the price was 10-20k lower.

DB88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Well they got me... checked out the R1 shop last night as my postal code here in Victoria worked and showed available R1T's for sale. By mid day today I finalized all the steps and purchased a LA Silver quad. I already have pick up date in Vancouver within 2 weeks. that escalated quickly... haha

cbrcanuck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Well they got me... checked out the R1 shop last night as my postal code here in Victoria worked and showed available R1T's for sale. By mid day today I finalized all the steps and purchased a LA Silver quad. I already have pick up date in Vancouver within 2 weeks. that escalated quickly... haha
Welcome to the team :) I'm about 14 months in and still LOVE getting in it every single time!