First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yeah, at this point it would be well worth the effort to find a way to buy it in the USA and then bring it up and pay the tax at the border.
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Price difference is now up to a cool $10,000+tax.

There is no way I will eat this, I'll delay/cancel my order until it's figured out. An
Just follow closely, you already can get the 7500.

If this passes, there could be other things that might impact it. The potential for he 80K limit, if they allow rollovers. They could even add additional items before it goes to signature while negotiating like perhaps income levels (CA has these on some of their incentives).

Just make sure the 2500 dollar bet has the right odds.

OP
OP

riviancanucknb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram 1500
Just follow closely, you already can get the 7500.

If this passes, there could be other things that might impact it. The potential for he 80K limit, if they allow rollovers. They could even add additional items before it goes to signature while negotiating like perhaps income levels (CA has these on some of their incentives).

Just make sure the 2500 dollar bet has the right odds.
I don't really know what youre talking about....

Do you have some reference indicating they have dropped the Canadian price by $7500? It is certainly not reflected in my configurator if so.

timesinks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4, Sprinter

Do you have some reference indicating they have dropped the Canadian price by $7500? It is certainly not reflected in my configurator if so.
I think he misunderstood the 10k price difference to refer to the proposed US federal tax credit changes. @SANZC02 they're discussing Canadian exchange rate /currency settlement craziness.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

Ignore me, I clearly was responding with the wrong information.

There is discussion in other threads about some Tax Credit bills in play that could come to fruition. I crossed my threads.

I guess I need this long weekend coming up.

Sorry for the confusion
Sponsored