Camp Kitchen Update: Rivian aiming for Fall release

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
I’m speaking with my Guide tomorrow. I asked via email if she could confirm that I have a locked, “Pre-March” pricing on the Camp Kitchen. She checked and stated that any option removed from your configuration will not be price protected and that I will have to remove mine😢. I was a yes at $5k and thinking that was a lot, but $6,750 is an easy no.
I would leave it in. If Rivian removes it from your configuration because kitchen still isn't ready to go at time you take delivery, I would be very surprised if they did not honor pre March 1 pricing. If they do fail to honor the lower price at time it does become available, just tell them you are no longer interested in it and cancel.
Sponsored

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I’m speaking with my Guide tomorrow. I asked via email if she could confirm that I have a locked, “Pre-March” pricing on the Camp Kitchen. She checked and stated that any option removed from your configuration will not be price protected and that I will have to remove mine😢. I was a yes at $5k and thinking that was a lot, but $6,750 is an easy no.
Hmm. Doesn’t sound right if you had it configured and they removed it…I was told we would get pre-March 1 pricing by my Guide.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Hmm. Doesn’t sound right if you had it configured and they removed it…I was told we would get pre-March 1 pricing by my Guide.
Same.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Reads to me like if customer removes it ahead of time…no deal for you. But if rivian removes it so that it’s not on the bill of sale and therefore can actually deliver the truck…you still get the original pricing

OP
OP
Zac

Zac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Acura MDX
Clubs

Here is what my guide texted me on August 31, "We're sharing more updates for the Camp Kitchen, Three-Person Tent, and Gear Tunnel Shuttle later this fall. As a reminder, I've added notes to your order when we removed the Camp Kitchen so you'll be one of the first to be invited to purchase it. Your price is also protected."

Sponsored

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
Here is what my guide texted me on August 31, "We're sharing more updates for the Camp Kitchen, Three-Person Tent, and Gear Tunnel Shuttle later this fall. As a reminder, I've added notes to your order when we removed the Camp Kitchen so you'll be one of the first to be invited to purchase it. Your price is also protected."
Thank you for that. I’ll share with my guide. It may be she’s just unaware..

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I'm not convinced the guides have the power to guarantee the price protection. I still have an R1T max pack reservation with the price protected kitchen, so I'm hoping they don't push off making the kitchen that long.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

They changed the lights as well since the older kitchens I would like to see the new set up review or showing. Also cant wait for mine would have been great for my road trip this weekend to Minneapolis.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
They changed the lights as well since the older kitchens I would like to see the new set up review or showing. Also cant wait for mine would have been great for my road trip this weekend to Minneapolis.
Originally it wa# a set of BioLite string lights(nice little things, I have some for camping). From the renderings they’ve changed to something that looks like it was made just for them.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Originally it wa# a set of BioLite string lights(nice little things, I have some for camping). From the renderings they’ve changed to something that looks like it was made just for them.
and they look like they pack into the kitchen better as well.

Sponsored

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Camp Kitchen by "late Fall"?

Bwaaahaaahaaaahaaahaaaa.

I'll take the over.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score