Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, 2022 Ford Lightning, Daiharsu Mira, Ranger
Clubs

I’m curious how the cook top is powered. The video doesn’t show disconnecting any power to the cooktop module. I wonder if it’s integrated into the T-tracks somehow? Or if you have to manually plug them into the outlet on the sled, but they just already removed it for the demo. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

I’m curious how the cook top is powered. The video doesn’t show disconnecting any power to the cooktop module. I wonder if it’s integrated into the T-tracks somehow? Or if you have to manually plug them into the outlet on the sled, but they just already removed it for the demo. Any thoughts?
Your second assumption is correct. She never had it plugged into the shuttle. There is a small door above the second paddle latch that you would reach through and plugin/unplug the power from.

Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T!
Clubs

If you listen really closely, when she removes it she makes a comment about unplugging the cooktop module.
Sponsored