Sponsored

Bumper ground clearance difference between R1S and R1T?

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone

What is the difference between clearance on an R1T and and R1S? I have an R1T and was going to see the sliders that DCE have on their cars, but their R1T is out and they only have their R1S. They said the design is the same, but i am wondering what the differences are in both how high each one sits as well as how far it sits out from the vehicle and if there are any differences between the two vehicles as far as width of door where it attaches, etc...

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Adam
Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone

What is the difference between clearance on an R1T and and R1S? I have an R1T and was going to see the sliders that DCE have on their cars, but their R1T is out and they only have their R1S. They said the design is the same, but i am wondering what the differences are in both how high each one sits as well as how far it sits out from the vehicle and if there are any differences between the two vehicles as far as width of door where it attaches, etc...

Adam
Clearance should be the exact same but the wheelbases are about a foot different. I would imagine that would be the primary limiting factor for something designed for the R1S being installed on the R1T.

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
Good afternoon everyone

Adam
@Pixelshot
Sponsored