First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
Hello, I live in Bryan Texas. I have seen a couple of Rivian R1Ts On the road in my area. I was wondering if those owners are on this forum. I thought it would be interesting to start a forum with our local area. I have been following some issues with the roof glass In sunny climates. I found a shop in town that is going to tint my roof window when the Truck comes in. Just thought it would be a nice place to discuss problems and solutions.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
texasBuzzard

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
Hello, I live in Bryan Texas. I have seen a couple of Rivian R1Ts On the road in my area. I was wondering if those owners are on this forum. I thought it would be interesting to start a forum with our local area. I have been following some issues with the roof glass In sunny climates. I found a shop in town that is going to tint my roof window when the Truck comes in. Just thought it would be a nice place to discuss problems and solutions.
:(

thibbitts

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 FJ cruiser 2018 4runner
I live in College Station but don't have my truck yet. I had contact with my guide a little over 2 weeks ago and I have heard back from him once since then but I contacted him a couple times last week (text and email) and haven't heard back. I have a friend that lives in Traditions and they see a white one that is in the area but they also said that it was someone from Dallas that just has a weekend home there.

OP
OP
texasBuzzard

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
Thanks for replying. When did you order your truck? One of the doctors at caprock has a silver one and there is a gray one in town also. I have not heard anything from Rivian regarding my order yet. Are you going to do any tinting of your windows or sunroof?

OP
OP
texasBuzzard

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
I live in College Station but don't have my truck yet. I had contact with my guide a little over 2 weeks ago and I have heard back from him once since then but I contacted him a couple times last week (text and email) and haven't heard back. I have a friend that lives in Traditions and they see a white one that is in the area but they also said that it was someone from Dallas that just has a weekend home there.
Finally got my truck today! Had to drive to Houston to pick it up. Went smoothly. Did you ever get yours?

Rivian R1T R1S Bryan College Station Rivians 86B25682-3894-4CA7-8296-43D93C3A60C2

Rivian R1T R1S Bryan College Station Rivians 4CCCD7C1-9614-4917-8933-31152751DCDD

Sponsored

thibbitts

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 FJ cruiser 2018 4runner
Yes, I got mine on June 29th. Still haven't seen another one yet, but I have heard of a few in town and have another friend that has a Limestone one that just started the purchase process. I haven't done any tinting or taken advantage of the xpel offer. I'm so glad the 100 degree heat seems to be over. The cabin was over 120 everyday when I left work and would just get to a bearable temperature by the time I got home.

OP
OP
texasBuzzard

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
Yes, I got mine on June 29th. Still haven't seen another one yet, but I have heard of a few in town and have another friend that has a Limestone one that just started the purchase process. I haven't done any tinting or taken advantage of the xpel offer. I'm so glad the 100 degree heat seems to be over. The cabin was over 120 everyday when I left work and would just get to a bearable temperature by the time I got home.
I drove mine in the sun for the first time today. The AC had trouble keeping up around 3pm. I am going to take it to Aggieland Tinting next week to tint all the windows AND the roof. Love your color!

JrockEV

First Name
Jarrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS, 1981 GMC K1500
Occupation
CEO
I'm expecting my R1T in the next couple of months. I'm in College Station. Currently drive a Tesla MS. After doing the 1st mile drive I am super excited to get the truck! Hope you local folks are enjoying yours.

OP
OP
texasBuzzard

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
I definitely have been enjoying it! I haven't been to a gas station in over 4 months. Home charger delivers plenty of miles for around town. I have done lots of modifications for a phone holder and spare tire and some storage solutions if you are interested. Send me a direct message and will be happy to share my cell number.

jasicarose75

First Name
Jasica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camry
Occupation
Developer
I also had this problem when I was in college. I generally spent a lot of time on the car. I also often went out with friends and then used research paper writing services, found https://ca.edubirdie.com/research-paper-writing-services for this. But I don't regret anything. Times were cool, I wouldn’t change anything even if I could do it.
I no longer tint my windows.

Last edited: