First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10 Outback, '19 CX-9
Occupation
Attorney
So I’m cruising into Uber-hipster East Williamsburg from Long Island with the family today (for a little Roberta’s) en route to Dumbo and my wife spotted this freshly painted Rivian building. This is not the Wyeth Ave showroom location in Williamsburg but I believe what is going to be the service center - on the corner of Johnson and Varick. This is the side entrance on Johnson but there were a ton of freshly painted parking spots in front of the building on Varick with an owner’s lounge entrance. Peaked in the side door and didn’t see any vehicles. I’m not sure this location has been reported yet?

Rivian R1T R1S Brooklyn Rivian Service Center Sighting rivian brooklyn service center
Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
So I’m cruising into Uber-hipster East Williamsburg from Long Island with the family today (for a little Roberta’s) en route to Dumbo and my wife spotted this freshly painted Rivian building. This is not the Wyeth Ave showroom location in Williamsburg but I believe what is going to be the service center - on the corner of Johnson and Varick. This is the side entrance on Johnson but there were a ton of freshly painted parking spots in front of the building on Varick with an owner’s lounge entrance. Peaked in the side door and didn’t see any vehicles. I’m not sure this location has been reported yet?

rivian brooklyn service center.jpg
Well, this is exciting….

dmnyc

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
This is the first time I've seen any confirmation of a NYC service location, but this is pretty exciting to see. Can you confirm this is the location?

Rivian R1T R1S Brooklyn Rivian Service Center Sighting Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 5.57.57 PM

OP
OP

Vserra

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'10 Outback, '19 CX-9
Occupation
Attorney
Righty-o

Sponsored

SteveInBend

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 El Cap R1T
Occupation
Retired
This is the first time I've seen any confirmation of a NYC service location, but this is pretty exciting to see. Can you confirm this is the location?
Well, the graffiti across the street looks about the same!

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
We won’t know until an enterprising individual heads there to take more pictures.

dmnyc

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
We won’t know until an enterprising individual heads there to take more pictures.
I’ll probably do it in a couple of weeks. Hopefully the showroom will be open soon too.

dmnyc

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Well, the graffiti across the street looks about the same!
It’s interesting that the building lease also included a decent-size piece of land. I wonder how that will end up being developed.
Rivian R1T R1S Brooklyn Rivian Service Center Sighting 9B7122C8-3DA3-4384-8E0E-86348E58897E

Sponsored

Zeppelinpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima
I just drove by. The open space behind the building has been freshly paved and painted with LOTS of parking. The front of the building has fresh painted spots, and what look like Level two chargers mounted on the exterior wall. Signage at all the entrances look complete.
I didn’t get out of my car, so I don’t know what the inside looks like. But the outside looks done.
I’m posting a video…Rivian please don’t get mad?

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
Someone can easily look up the permits and you can see the interior layout and chargers,etc. did this in Denver and they were installing level 2 and 3 chargers.

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Haven't been able to find anything in the permits of note. Here's the construction firm handling the refit:

https://www.pineridgecm.com/

Smithery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MX 100D, XC70, Cooper S JCW, R1T Large